Data Transforms the Automotive Industry: Discover how Content & Services, Business Models and Opportunities have Evolved
Telematics Berlin is an exclusive event for the connected car community, bringing together automotive OEMs, tier 1 and 2 suppliers, MNOs and TSPs to discuss trends and challenges to the connected car, and the transformative role data plays in its present and future.
Some Key Topics from Last Year’s Event:
We are currently researching this year’s agenda, to get a feeling for the type of topics that will be discussed have a look at our key topics from last year’s event.
- Break down 'Big Data' to Create Next-Gen Apps: Uncover the goldmine that the exchange of premium vehicle data presents to advertisers, government agencies and the online community when collated by apps to make vehicle data pay
- Create a Standout Automotive User Interface: Successfully manage driver cognitive workload by leveraging situational driver feedback, (i.e. limiting HMI functionality in critical situations) to create a safe app experience, appropriate to the on-road driving scenario
- De-Bunk the In-Car App Store Myths: Assess the power of recognised content providers and 3rd party app marketplaces (Apple and Google Play) to raise customer awareness of connected car services without surrendering brand control and an OEM’s ability to differentiate
- The Case for Daily Relevant Content: Move beyond first generation solutions to find the real value of data through accurate driver profiling and VRM services and a springboard into the revenue generating era for telematics
- The Internet of Cars: Learn how OEMs can harness connectivity to create more touch points with their customers and how the driving experience is enriched by a seamless connection to their cars and the surrounding ecosystem
Industry Leaders who spoke at Last Year’s Event:
We are currently still recruiting speakers for this year’s event – to get an idea of the status and insight our speakers offer, here are some from last year’s event:
- Dr. Johann Prenninger, Head of Field Data Analytics, BMW
- Kenneth Malmberg, New Business Development, Global Connected Consumer, General Motors
- Peter Virk, Head of Connected Technologies and Apps, Jaguar Land Rover
- Joerg Luetzner, Director - Online Services, Continental Automotive
- Andy Rooke, Senior Project Manager, ERTICO
- Wolfgang Sailer, Product & Advanced Product Planning Manager, Kia
- Candido Peterlini, Director - Infotainment Product Concept , Fiat Automotive
- Martin Kristensson, Head of Content Acquisition, Volvo
- Roger Giralt, Navigation, Telephony, Multimedia and Connected Car, SEAT
- Manuel Pereira, Business Development Manager, Visteon
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director Automotive Multimedia & Communications Service, Strategy Analytics
- Jean Cherbonnier, Co-founder, NAVX
- Alastair Cotterill, Creative Strategist, Facebook
And many more...
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- 200+ executive attendees. Use the opportunity to engage with our unique blend of senior people from OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and content producers.
- Dedicated networking time. With dedicated time slots for networking it’s impossible to miss out on those all-important face-to-face meetings – time to close some deals!
Read what previous attendees had to say about our event:
Glad to have been a part of an exciting 2 day event. Very happy we could collaborate for the event and looking forward to future events.
Niranjan Thiyagarajan, Frost & Sullivan
This event has represented one of the rare cases where you don't get just commercial presentations, but real valuable content.
Pepe Moder, Pirelli
Excellent speakers -highly interesting up-to-date topics - very good opportunities for networking.
Ulrich Konjetzky, Alpine Electronics
Excellent place for networking & getting update info about trends in the telematics industry sector.
Karsten Beckmann, Hülsbeck & Fürst
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7422 4329