Data Transforms the Automotive Industry:
Discover how Content & Services, Business Models and Opportunities have Evolved
Telematics Berlin is the European data driven event for the automotive industry. Bringing together the full industry value chain and newcomers such as MNOs and data houses, this is the dedicated forum to address the transofrmative power of data to both the present and future of the connected car.
The data driven questions your business needs answering:
After months of research and reaching out to our industry contacts, we have analyzed what has been going on in the industry and put together the agenda you need to hear.
The Great OS Debate: Which Route to Choose?
The OS forms the hub of the connected car; defining everything from UX to device integration. Understanding the different options available to you is essential to finding the right fit for your product.
Really how valuable is the connected car data?
Whether you choose to sell raw data to third parties or use it create contextual and personal advertising – takeaway from this session where your future revenue options lie.
A survival guide to a changing industry
Change is occurring on an unprecedented scale and pace across the value chain. We look at what you need to keep in mind to successfully come out of the other side unharmed.
Securing the Connected Car
The connected car has brought with it the danger of malicious third parties accessing the vehicle. See how to make the connected car more immune to threats.
The first brush strokes of the bigger picture
The connected car is only the first step towards connected urban environments. What will this new ecosystem look like and where will the automotive industry fit in?
Speakers heavyweights confirmed for this year:
We are still recruiting speakers for this event but have a look at our star studded cast so far.
- Ulrich Fastenrath, Head - Traffic Information Management & Routing Optimization, BMW
- Dr Johann Prenninger, Head of Field Data Analytics, BMW
- Jörg Lützner, Director of Online Services, Continental
- Christian Vogg, Head of Radio and Music, EBU
- Olivier Lenz, Programme Director, FIA
- Alberto Motta, Connectivity Management, Fiat
- Jean Cherbonnier, CEO, NAVX
- Redmeer Van der Meer, Division General Manager, Nissan
- Francois Croc, Master Expert - Diagnostics, PSA
- Martin Kristensson, Director Connected Services, Volvo
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- 200+ executive attendees. The right people in the right place: Use this opportunity to engage with our unique blend of senior people from OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and content producers.
- Dedicated networking time. With dedicated time slots for networking it’s impossible to miss out on those all-important face-to-face meetings – time to close some deals!
- The Berlin Effect. As the innovative tech hub of Europe, use this chance to meet with young and aspiring companies currently paving their way in the Berlin automotive scene.
- Policy makers. With some of the top policy bodies in the industry attending and speaking our event use this opportunity to be at the forefront of legislative trends.
What to watch out for at Telematics Berlin:
- Comprehensive FIA Consumer Survey. Be in the room for the most up to date consumer study on the most contested connected car topic; as the FIA aim to answer ownership and privacy issues from a consumer perspective.
- NEW Data angle to the event. As business are reshuffling to become more software oriented, make sure you know the movers and shapers in the new roles springing up around the value chain.
- OEM Case Studies and presentations. Learn against whom you should be benchmarking yourself, as the top European OEMs present their answers to some of the industries most pressing issues. Including a detailed walkthrough by the PSA on how to design the extended vehicle of today.
Read what previous attendees had to say about our event:
Glad to have been a part of an exciting 2 day event. Very happy we could collaborate for the event and looking forward to future events.
Niranjan Thiyagarajan, Frost & Sullivan
This event has represented one of the rare cases where you don't get just commercial presentations, but real valuable content.
Pepe Moder, Pirelli
Excellent speakers -highly interesting up-to-date topics - very good opportunities for networking.
Ulrich Konjetzky, Alpine Electronics
Excellent place for networking & getting update info about trends in the telematics industry sector.
Karsten Beckmann, Hülsbeck & Fürst
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7422 4329