Data Transforms the Automotive Industry: Discover how Content & Services, Business Models and Opportunities have Evolved
Telematics Berlin is an exclusive event for the connected car community, bringing together automotive OEMs, tier 1 and 2 suppliers, MNOs and TSPs to discuss trends and challenges to the connected car, and the transformative role data plays in its present and future.
Some Key Topics we will be discussing:
After months of research and reaching out to our industry contacts, we have analyzed what has been going on in the industry and put together the agenda you need to hear.
The Great OS Debate: Which Route to Choose?
The OS forms the hub of the connected car; defining everything from UX to device integration. Understanding the different options available to you is essential to finding the right fit for your product.
Really how valuable is the connected car data?
Whether you choose to sell raw data to third parties or use it create contextual and personal advertising – takeaway from this session where your future revenue options lie.
A survival guide to a changing industry
Change is occurring on an unprecedented scale and pace across the value chain. We look at what you need to keep in mind to successfully come out of the other side unharmed.
Securing the Connected Car
The connected car has brought with it the danger of malicious third parties accessing the vehicle. See how to make the connected car more immune to threats.
The first brush strokes of the bigger picture
The connected car is only the first step towards connected urban environments. What will this new ecosystem look like and where will the automotive industry fit in?
Speakers confirmed for this year:
We are still recruiting speakers for this event but have a look at our star studded cast so far.
- Ulrich Fastenrath, Head - Traffic Information Management & Routing Optimization, BMW
- Martin Kristensson, Director Connected Services, Volvo
- Christian Vogg, Head of Radio and Music, EBU
- Olivier Lenz, Programme Director, FIA
- Alberto Motta, Connectivity Management, Fiat
- Matthiass Esser, Manager - Sales & Business Development, Michelin Travel Partner
- Jean Cherbonnier, CEO, NAVX
- Mike Parris, Head of Security, SBD
- Richard Smith, Commercial Director, Wejo
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- 200+ executive attendees. Use the opportunity to engage with our unique blend of senior people from OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and content producers.
- Dedicated networking time. With dedicated time slots for networking it’s impossible to miss out on those all-important face-to-face meetings – time to close some deals!
Read what previous attendees had to say about our event:
Glad to have been a part of an exciting 2 day event. Very happy we could collaborate for the event and looking forward to future events.
Niranjan Thiyagarajan, Frost & Sullivan
This event has represented one of the rare cases where you don't get just commercial presentations, but real valuable content.
Pepe Moder, Pirelli
Excellent speakers -highly interesting up-to-date topics - very good opportunities for networking.
Ulrich Konjetzky, Alpine Electronics
Excellent place for networking & getting update info about trends in the telematics industry sector.
Karsten Beckmann, Hülsbeck & Fürst
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0)20 7422 4329