Utilize vehicle data and cross-industry collaboration to develop future services
Sold out. This show is now ended.
If you wish to purchase the access to the audio site, which includes all audios (both in Japanese and English) and most of presentations, please contact
Akimitsu Takata (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5th annual Telematics Japan 2013 is planned to be held in Tokyo on October 8-10, 2013.
For the latest information about program, speakers and sponsorship, please visit the event website below:
Data Business for Connected Vehicles Japan is the sister conference of Telematics Japan.
Vehicle data holds potentially huge business opportunities for automotive and heavy-duty trucks OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers to improve services for their customers. However, it is still unclear as to which services using vehicle data will add value. Furthermore, high operating costs (i.e. communication and platform costs), data privacy and security are also barriers in developing data business.
Successful case studies of services related to commercial vehicles have already been established which can be learnt from. In addition to this, building a win-win cross-industry collaboration to take advantage of expertise across industries is key to delivering innovative services to customers.
Data Business for Connected Vehicles Japan will provide a platform for key players in the vehicle data business to share their knowledge and expertise, and learn how to incorporate vehicle data into new business models.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Vehicle data is key to maximising automotive business revenue: Examine how vehicle data aggregation and analysis can be integrated with automotive production and sales.
- Business case studies from leading connected service providers in each industry: Hear how vehicle data is incorporated into their core business in order to stand out from the crowd.
- Drive your B2B strategies forward with multi-industry vehicle-focused partnerships: Hear about business vision from potential partners (Insurers, advertising, IT integrators and car mechanics) and what benefit Auto OEM will expect.
- Keep up with recent trends in communication costs: Examine how the shift to LTE will impact on communication costs.
- Build an open platform that ensures data safety and security: Understand potential risks when data is uploaded to cloud platform. Learn about regulation, ownership and management of data.
A snapshot of speakers confirmed for our 2013 Conference:
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Chief Service Architect, Vehicle Information Technology Division, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Maesono Noboru, Chief Researcher, Isuzu Advanced Engineering Center, Ltd.
- Fujio Matsuda, General Manager, Global Business System Center, IT Promotion Div., Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Yuichi Usui, Executive Officer, Division of CSR Development, Yamato Transport Co.,Ltd.
- Hisanobu Dobashi , Director, Ubiquitous Services Department, NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Shinya Usuki, Director, Kouei System
- Kawakami Norihumi, Director Corporate Officer, Park24Co.,Ltd.
- Vivek Vaidya, Vice President, Automotive & Transportation Practice, Asia Pacific, Frost & Sullivan
and many more.
Data Business for Connected Vehicles Japan 2013 is the one event that you can't afford to miss:
Data Business for Connected Vehicles Japan 2013 will be the industry's number one Japanese conference and annual meeting place for the industry elite, giving you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with pioneers and decision makers in the vehicle data business space. This year's event will include:
- 18+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 17+ interactive sessions to help you brain storm
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the Automotive M2M value chain with targeted networking and coffee breaks
- Meet and socialize with top-level executives in a relaxed atmosphere with 20+ hours of exclusive networking
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action plan of how to rev-up your vehicle data business offerings, you simply can't miss this conference!
Tributes from delegates from our global shows:
It was a great mix of information on innovative business cases, discussions on the market evolutions and networking with the main actors of the market.
Overall, it was well organized. Nissan, Toyota and Honda participations were the highlight.
Glad I came. All technology happens first in Japan and it was great to see the formation of this new thinking. It will definitely help our commercial decision-making.