Gain insight into clients' needs by exploring vehicle data use cases enabled by cross-industry collaboration
Data Business for Connected Vehicles Japan will provide a platform for key players in the vehicle data business to share their knowledge and expertise, and learn how to incorporate vehicle data into new business models.
Key topics to be discussed:
Explore benefits and possibilities of both collaboration led by the OEMs and by non-OEM companies
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the challenges of data usage as business prospects grow from on-going cross-industry collaboration
Case studies: automobile insurance, freight transportation, BtoC car sharing
Understand the clients’ need to identify new opportunities and direction in the industry.
Understand the latest connected vehicle technology
Grasp the key to making effective use of the new V2V technology, security and diagnostic technology in order to develop your current business
Learn from overseas success stories to prepare for future vehicle data business
Explore the future of data business both in Japan and globally by looking at advanced case studies from Europe and Asia
Reflect customer opinion in your mid-to-long-term planning for data business
Reconsider the necessity of the “customer’s” role in making data business a reality
A snapshot of speakers confirmed for our 2014 Conference:
- Kazuya Tamura, Senior Manager Global Telematics Division, Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Toshiro Muramatsu, Chief Service Architect, Vehicle Information Technology Division, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Maesono Noboru, Chief Researcher, Isuzu Advanced Engineering Center, Ltd.
- Daisuke Emmanji, Group Leader, Advanced Development & Business Planning Division, Toyota Infotechnology Center, Co., Ltd.
- Hisanobu Dobashi, Director, Ubiquitous Services Department, NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Hideyuki Sakashita, Deputy Manager Product Planning Section Automobile Underwriting Dept., Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited
- Masamori Kashiyama, Director, Car Information Systems Division, Information & Telecommunication Systems Company, Hitachi, Ltd.
and many more.
Data Business for Connected Vehicles Japan 2014 is the one event that you can't afford to miss:
Data Business for Connected Vehicles Japan 2014 will be the industry's number one Japanese conference and annual meeting place for the industry elite, giving you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with pioneers and decision makers in the vehicle data business space. This year's event will include:
- 16+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 15+ interactive sessions to help you brain storm
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the Automotive M2M value chain with targeted networking and coffee breaks
- Meet and socialize with top-level executives in a relaxed atmosphere with 20+ hours of exclusive networking
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action plan of how to rev-up your vehicle data business offerings, you simply can't miss this conference!
Tributes from delegates from our global shows:
It was a great mix of information on innovative business cases, discussions on the market evolutions and networking with the main actors of the market.
Overall, it was well organized. Nissan, Toyota and Honda participations were the highlight.
Glad I came. All technology happens first in Japan and it was great to see the formation of this new thinking. It will definitely help our commercial decision-making.