Sorry you missed a sell-out show.We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here
Reinvent the IVI Experience: Create a New App Paradigm for the Car by Developing a Flexible Auto-Grade Content Platform
Content and Apps for Automotive USA is the largest and most focused gathering for the automotive apps ecosystem. With over 250 executive attendees and 30+ expert speakers, Content and Apps for Automotive USA 2013 is the must attend event for those in this cutting edge space.
Cutting edge conference topics:
THE AUTOMOTIVE PLATFORM STANDOFF: Despite the hype surrounding platform standardization, a common consensus remains elusive. Get to grips with commercial app interfaces (MirrorLink & SmartDeviceLink) and open source development projects (GENIVI & LINUX) to forecast whether the outlook is for cooperation or competition
CE GIANTS TO INFILTRATE THE IVI EXPERIENCE?: Apple and Google have taken their first steps into the car. Evaluate whether Android and iOS are primed to make the leap to auto-grade and tackle whether OEMs will be willing to risk brand differentiation in their quest to lure tech. loyal evangelists
BEYOND APPS – THE INTEGRATED APPROACH: The stand alone app paradigm is broken; simply replicating the mobile application experience in the car is no longer sufficient. Explore the most approprate environment, i.e. mappring, in which to integrate content and create a single consistent user interface
DEVELOP THE NEXT GENERATION OF CONTEXT AWARE APPS: Elevate the personalization of the in-car experience beyond simple user preferences by harnessing variable such as, weather, time of day and trending data to deliver context rich content and applications to the vehicle
THE BATTLE FOR AUTOMOTIVE - DETROIT VS. SILICON VALLEY: The cars being developed today will be driven by digital natives. With their passion for hashtags outstripping horsepower and twitter overtaking torque, debate whether Silicon Valley or Detroit represents the future of auto.
Industry Leaders Set to Speak in San Francisco:
Speakers just confirmed:
- Steve Schwinke, Director of Application Development, Global Connected Consumer, General Motors
- Adam Richman, Audio Business Development, ESPN
- Craig LaPinta, Application Product Manager, Daimler Trucks North America
- Egil Juliussen, Principal Analyst-Infotainment & ADAS, IHS Automotive
- Wayne Cunningham, Senior Editor, Car Tech, CNET
- Noah Shanok, CEO, Stitcher
A selection of the top level speakers that are set to take to stage this December.
- Matt Jones, Senior Technical Specialist - Infotainment, Jaguar Land Rover
- Philippe Kahn, CEO, Fullpower-MotionX
- Damon Lavrinc, Transportation Editor, WIRED
- Steffen Neumann, Project Manager, Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
- Charles Koch, Manager New Business Development, American Honda
- Benjamin Auslander, Manager - Content Development, Connected Services, Volkswagen
- Jake Sigal, Founder and CEO, Livio
- Chris Ruff, CEO, UIEvolution
- Michael Harkey, Platform BD, Foursquare
- Konstantin Zervas, Director - Business Development, Ericsson
- Henry Bzeih, Head - Infotainment & Telematics, KIA Motors
- Geoff Snyder, Director - Automotive Business Development, Pandora
- Martin Kristensson, Head of Content Acquisition, Volvo
Brand new for 2013 - Exclusive VIP Dinner
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS FROM PHILIPPE KAHN: Hear from the entrepreneur and camera phone pioneer as he addresses his vision of how wearable technology is set to revolutionize telematics
- MEET THE INDUTRY ELITE: Places at the VIP Lunch are available only to speakers and gold pass holders. This will guarantee that you will get unrivalled access to the premiere industry leaders
- TOP QUALITY FOOD & BEVERAGES: Relax and recharge with top quality food and drinks (maybe even a glass bubbly) after a packed day of conference sessions and busy business meetings
Access Exclusive Business Intelligence with a Diamond Pass:
If you purchase a Diamond Package you can receive one of Telematics Update’s market intelligence reports. With 2 reports available as part of the pass you can select the report that best matches your business. Choose from:
- THE AUTOMOTIVE HMI REPORT 2013: Looks at the best-in-market design and tech trends to help you create a personalized, intuitive HMI and a seamless user experience
- CONNECTIVITY STRATEGIES REPORT 2013: Analysis on the revenue models, commercial strategies and consumer demands that are driving content, apps & smartphone integration
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- Exclusive VIP Dinner with Philippe Kahn: Hear from the renowned tech. entrepreneur and camera phone pioneer as he addresses his vision of how wearable technology is set to revolutionize telematics
- 250+ exec conference attendees: Understand how to meet face-to-face and do business with the most influential taste influencers and decision makers in the auto apps space
- Online networking centre: With 1 month pre and post conference access to the online networking center you can fill your diary with key appointments before you even set foot in San Francisco
Facts & Stats from Content & Apps for Automotive USA 2012:
- 17% OEM attendance
- 53% of attendess were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 35 Executive level speakers from the OEMs, content providers, Govt., Consultants and TSPs
- 25% Content Provider attendance
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 86% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
Click here to access the presentation and audio package
See some of the rave industry endorsements the show has recieved:
The place where car companies and content people come together to make great things happen.
Nokia Location and Commerce
Perfect atmosphere and place to share and talk about open innovations with each others. TU conference will be a right opportunity to gain very fruitful outcomes and directions.
Great opportunity to hear what is happening in such a dynamic space, and a phenomenal networking opportunity.
Recommended event for all creating and supporting automotive content and applications. I was able to get up to speed quickly on the hot topics and future concerns of the industry.
The go-to source to get up-to-date on Content & Apps.
Finally a show that wasn't all hugs and kisses and got down to the real issues at hand. If we had more shows like this the industry will just grow stronger through the whole value chain.
Please feel free to contact me on the details below if you have any questions regarding the conference.
1 800 814 3459 ext 7589 (UStf)
+44 (0)20 7375 7589 (Global)