Auto Apps Come of Age: Move Beyond IVI to Harness Data and Analytics to Deliver Real Customer and Vehicle Insights
Content and Apps for Automotive Europe 2014 is the largest and most focused gathering for the automotive, mobile and CE ecosystems in Europe. This year will see over 250 executive attendees and 30+ expert speakers come together to discuss the most pressing challenges of the IVI space, making it the must attend event for all dedicated automotive infotainment professionals.
4 exclusive OEM presentations confirmed!
Only the hottest topics at this year's conference:
- Break down 'Big Data' to Create Next-Gen Apps: Uncover the goldmine that the exchange of premium vehicle data presents to advertisers, government agencies and the online community when collated by apps to make vehicle data pay
- Create a Standout Automotive User Interface: Successfully manage driver cognitive workload by leveraging situational driver feedback, (i.e. limiting HMI functionality in critical situations) to create a safe app experience, appropriate to the on-road driving scenario
- De-Bunk the In-Car App Store Myths: Assess the power of recognised content providers and 3rd party app marketplaces (Apple and Google Play) to raise customer awareness of connected car services without surrendering brand control and an OEM’s ability to differentiate
- The Case for Daily Relevant Content: Move beyond first generation solutions to find the real value of data through accurate driver profiling and VRM services and a springboard into the revenue generating era for telematics
- The Internet of Cars: Learn how OEMs can harness connectivity to create more touch points with their customers and how the driving experience is enriched by a seamless connection to their cars and the surrounding ecosystem
Industry leaders who will speak at the 2014 event:
- Dr. Johann Prenninger, Head of Field Data Analytics, BMW
- Kenneth Malmberg, New Business Development, Global Connected Consumer, General Motors
- Peter Virk, Head of Connected Technologies and Apps, Jaguar Land Rover
- Joerg Luetzner, Director - Online Services, Continental Automotive
- Andy Rooke, Senior Project Manager, ERTICO
- Wolfgang Sailer, Product & Advanced Product Planning Manager, Kia
- Candido Peterlini, Director - Infotainment Product Concept , Fiat Automotive
- Martin Kristensson, Head of Content Acquisition, Volvo
- Roger Giralt, Navigation, Telephony, Multimedia and Connected Car, SEAT
- Manuel Pereira, Business Development Manager, Visteon
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director Automotive Multimedia & Communications Service, Strategy Analytics
- Jean Cherbonnier, Co-founder, NAVX
- Alastair Cotterill, Creative Strategist, Facebook
And many more...
Unparalleled networking opportunities:
- 20+ hours of networking with automotive content specialists: Network with top level executives from across the automotive infotainment value chain with networking coffee breaks to ensure meeting opportunities
- Automotive and Mobile Community Unite: The only conference that will truly unify the traditional automotive telematics market with the growing app development community
- 250+ senior level executives: Meet top executives from the automotive, mobile & web industry to discuss new partnerships, business models and products
- 30+ Pioneers & Leaders: Learn from leading thinkers who will share their wisdom and strategies ... plus some wild cards speakers you just wouldn't expect!
A Selection of our excellent reviews from last year's conference:
Excellent conference. No sales pitch, non-stop intellectual debate on all important issues related to apps/contents in auto industry!
Most informative telematics conference I have been too
Excellent networking and solid technical & business updates.
For us as an app development company being engaged with automotive companies it was an excellent opportunity to meet with key people of the industry and hear from different companies about trends and challenges.
Attendees from Last Year:
This conference was a sell-out in 2013, uniting over 200 top-level industry leaders and innovators. See below for a breakdown of attendees and their position in the value chain.
Attendees by Industry Sector:
Attendees by Job Title:
Feedback from our delegates:
See how how the attendees rated their experience at Content and Apps for Automotive Europe 2014
- 91% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 89% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 92% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
- 88% of attendees would highly recommend Telematics Update’s events to colleagues & industry contacts
Does this sound like a worthwhile business opportunity?
If you would like to discuss the conference, please get in touch with me using the details below.
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0) 20 7375 7572 (Global) / 1 800 814 3459 ext 7572 (USA Toll Free)