Deliver Cutting Edge Apps through Enhanced OEM-Developer Relationships to Find Value Behind the Vehicle Content Hype
This June in Munich automakers, app developers, content aggregators, wireless carriers, telematics service providers and device manufacturers will gather to share knowledge on how to produce commercially viable in-vehicle content.
Key topics at Content & Applications for Automotive Europe 2013:
- New Strategies to Work with the Developer Community: Discuss how to realign OEM and third party relationships through open developer programmes and API releases to produce valuable automotive content and apps
- Making the Most of the App Opportunity: Make those anticipated app revenues a reality over the coming years to justify the inclusion of embedded in-car connectivity modules and interoperable smartphone platforms
- Social Networks on the Move: Redesign the automotive and social content culture to enhance the driving experience by integrating social networking elements within an in-car infotainment product strategy
- Hybrid Solutions for Seamless Content Integration: Create interoperability across multiple smartphone platforms (IOS, Android, Windows) and utilise the embedded cloud features for consistent in-vehicle content experience
- Harness the Use of Multiple Devices for Vehicle Infotainment: As automakers continue their strategy to bring apps into the car, explore ways to bring the automotive development cycles in line with consumer electronics via tablets and smartphones for interoperable solutions
Experts already lined-up to speak at the 2013 event:
- Emmanuel Bonbon, Connectivity and Multimedia General Manager, Renault
- Reinhard Jurk, Project Manager - Connected Drive, BMW
- Bruce Hazan, Senior Solution Engineer, Facebook
- Joerg Luetzner, Director - Online Services, Continental Automotive
- Andrei Iordache, Product Management Specialist, Kia Motors
- Candido Peterlini, Director - Infotainment Product Concept , Fiat Automotive
- Pascal de Mul, Global head of hardware partnerships, Spotify
- Lars, Möreke, Mobile Services, Volkswagen Financial Services
- Tuhin Ray, Director of Engineering Europe (Infotainment and Drive Interface BU), Delphi
- Martin Kristensson, Head of Content Acquisition, Volvo
- Philipp Hoschka, Deputy Director, World Wide Web Consortium
- Ulrich Kersken, Chief Architect, Robert Bosch
- Steffen Holly, Head of Business Unit Media Management & Delivery, Fraunhofer IDMT
And many more...
Exclusive networking opportunities:
- 20+ hours of networking with automotive content specialists: Network with top level executives from across the automotive infotainment value chain with networking coffee breaks to ensure meeting opportunities
- Automotive and Mobile Community Unite: The only conference that will truly unify the traditional automotive telematics market with the growing app development and community
- 200+ senior level executives: Meet top executives from the automotive, mobile & web industry will meet to discuss new partnerships, business models and products
- 30+ Pioneers & Leaders: Learn from leading thinkers who will share their wisdom and strategies ... plus some wild cards speakers you just wouldn't expect!
Testimonials from Last Year's Contents and Apps for Automotive Europe Conference:
Excellent conference. No sales pitch, non-stop intellectual debate on all important issues related to apps/contents in auto industry!
Most informative telematics conference I have been too
Excellent networking and solid technical & business updates.
For us as an app development company being engaged with automotive companies it was an excellent opportunity to meet with key people of the industry and hear from different companies about trends and challenges.
The quality of conference is outstanding! This includes the organization, participants as well as discussions. Well done!
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me using the details below.