Sorry you missed a sell out show!
The ‘Eureka’ Moment: The Connected Car Reaches its True Potential
The Consumer Telematics Show (CTS) is the most focused infotainment meeting for the automotive industry. Held in Las Vegas on the eve of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), CTS is set to showcase more world class speakers, crucial industry debates and executive attendees than ever before!
|NEWSFLASH: Jaguar Land Rover to make major announcement at CTS 2014|
Just Signed Up!
Cutting edge conference topics:
- 4G LTE OPENS THE DOOR TO THE FUTURE OF IN-VEHICLE CONNECTIVITY: Discuss how next-gen data-heavy services such as high-end remote diagnostics, real-time updates and lifestyle integrations will ensure that the connected car keeps pace with the outside world
- PERSONAL, CONTEXTUAL, ADAPTIVE HMI: Assess how situation-aware HMI layers information with decision-support logic, producing a ‘smart’ HMI experience that anticipates and assists drivers’ need for a supremely safe and satisfying in-car experience
- INFOTAINMENT AND ADAS CONVERGE: Learn how integrating ADAS functionality, such as sign recognition with infotainment systems can provide an interconnected system that stays in line with DOT/NHTSA driver distraction laws
- COMPLEX CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS DRIVE LOYALTY: Discover ways to capture and package driver interests and preferences while building eCommerce partnerships that improve customer relations by offering intuitive POI identification through timely and relevant communications
- WEARABLES & SOCIAL MEDIA DISRUPT EXISTING TECH: Explore how Google Glass, smartwatches, and the integration of social media into navigation services will offer advanced assistance to drivers, allowing OEMs to stay on top of innovation in the CE market
Industry Leaders Set to Speak at CTS 2014:
Here is a selection of the top level speakers that are set to take to stage this December.
- Steffen Neuman, Project Manager - App Development Group, Mercedes Benz
- Thilo Koslowski, Vice President - Automotive Vehicle ICT, Gartner
- Anupam Malhotra, Senior Manager - Connected Vehicles, Audi
- Rick Kreifeldt, Vice President - Research & Innovation, Harman
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, KIA
- Rohit Agnihotri, Connected Vehicle & Consumer Applications ISD, Honda
- Sanjay Ravi, WW Managing Director Automotive & Electronics Industry, Microsoft
- Peter Virk, Infotainment Technical Specialist, Jaguar Land Rover
- Rob Gee, Product Line Manager, Continental
- John Ellis, Chief Technologist - Connected Services & Solutions, Ford
- Michael Wanzeck, Leader Development Porsche Car Connect, Porsche
Tracking down senior-level execs from the automotive industry can be near impossible in Vegas during CES. The exclusive networking drinks at CTS 2014 provides the perfect platform to meet an automotive and telematics focused community in one room in a relaxed and informal setting to kickstart your consumer telematics networking.
- CTS online networking center: Arrange meetings and begin building relationships before you even set foot in Las Vegas through this valuable platform
- Network with 350+ senior-level executives: (70% President level) for 3+ hours on the eve of International CES and forge crucial cross-industry relationships
- Exclusive networking party: Meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting that could be the beginning of a long-term partnership
Here’s what past attendees have to say about the event:
Take a look at some of the rave industry endorsements and testimonials that the 2013 show received:
Solid conference - you can always see the hard work of the Telematics Team come to fruition during each event.
The show is a great place to get an accurate pulse on the telematics industry and to meet or keep in touch with industry leaders.
Ford Motor Company
Great insight into the developing strategies, and into the common challenges that OEMs and TSPs continue to face.
CTS is at the center of what's happening in the telematics world. It was great to see colleagues reconnect, meet face to face for the first time, and new connections made. I highly recommend this well-organized and planned event.
First-class networking and a great speaker line-up.
Very well organized event with good speakers.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
(UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578
(global) +44 207 375 7578