Tech Revolution in Automotive: Connectivity Paves The Way For The 'Self-Learning' Car
The Consumer Telematics Show (CTS) kicks off the calendar year for the connected car community, serving two strategic key purposes; it gives auto OEMs a platform to make announcements surrounding new partnerships or products and acts as the largest and most focused meeting point for 500+ automotive execs during CES week.
Cutting edge conference topics:
The CTS 2015 agenda has just been released. Take a look at the topics that are defining the industry -
CONNECTED CAR SPINS WEB FOR THE INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT): Profit from the car’s position at the center of the connected world by mapping disparate connected ecosystems capable of delivering new revenue steams
4G POWERS THE FASTEST CARS ON THE PLANET: Analyze the considerations of investing in high-speed services that can connect consumers’ digital lifestyles and mobility patterns
AUTONOMOUS TECH: COMING TO A STREET NEAR YOU: Learn how the ‘Drive Me’ automated driving project fits into Volvo’s wider vision for sustainable personal mobility in a CTS exclusive
WEARABLES DISRUPT HMI STATUS QUO: Consider the impact of smart watches and virtual reality kits to assess the knock-on effects on smartphone and embedded functionalities in the car
THE ECOSYSTEM SHOCKWAVE: HAS INFOTAINMENT WOKEN UP? Evolve from the business of ‘steel and wheels’ to ‘software and services' to remain bullish in an increasingly CE-led market
The Top Brass of Telematics on Stage:
Group CIO (Chief Information Officer) & Vice President
Volvo Car Corporation
Senior Manager Connected Vehicle
Audi of America
CTO & Head
of Connected Car
Director of Vehicle Connected Services
Nissan North America
Industry Leaders Who Speak at CTS:
Here is a selection of the top level speakers that spoke last January. You can expect the same level of expertise and more for 2015.
- Klas Bendrik, Group CIO (Chief Information Officer) & Vice President, Volvo Car Corporation
- Dan Teeter, Director of Vehicle Connected Services. Nissan
- Thilo Koslowski, Vice President - Automotive Vehicle ICT, Gartner
- Anupam Malhotra, Senior Manager - Connected Vehicles, Audi
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, KIA
- Charles Koch, Manager New Business Development, Honda
- Peter Virk, Head of Connected Technologies and Apps, Jaguar Land Rover
- John Ellis, Global Technologist Connected Services Solutions, Ford
The Must-Attend Connected Car Event During CES Week:
The facts below speak for themselves
- 500+ Delegates
- 30+ Expert Speakers
- 10+ Event Sponsors
- All major US Automotive OEMs represented on stage. They will make up 28% of the attendees.
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
- 82% of attendees would highly recommend Telematics Update’s events to colleagues & industry contacts
Will you be in Las Vegas for CES (January 6-9)?
Join us the day before CES to get a jump on your competition in the connected car networking stakes and leave the Consumer Telematics Show with a whole host of new business contacts
- Track down usually elusive execs with our Online Networking Center: Book in meeting with senior colleagues even before you get to Las Vegas to make your experience as fruitful as possible
- Where else can you meet 500+ senior telematics executives in one place? This the only event to bring together anyone who is anyone in the connected car world during CES week
- Exclusive networking party: Meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed social setting to begin those long-term partnerships
Here's what past attendees have to say about the event:
Take a look at some of the rave industry endorsements and testimonials that the 2014 show received:
Solid conference - you can always see the hard work of the Telematics Team come to fruition during each event.
The show is a great place to get an accurate pulse on the telematics industry and to meet or keep in touch with industry leaders.
Ford Motor Company
Great insight into the developing strategies, and into the common challenges that OEMs and TSPs continue to face.
CTS is at the center of what's happening in the telematics world. It was great to see colleagues reconnect, meet face to face for the first time, and new connections made. I highly recommend this well-organized and planned event.
First-class networking and a great speaker line-up.
Very well organized event with good speakers.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
T: +44 (0) 20 7375 7572 (Global)
1 800 814 3459 ext 7572 (USA Toll Free)