This event has now come to a close. But there's still a lot of interesting content from it you can still access...We can also answer any questions about sponsorship and exhibition opportunities here
Connectivity Enables a New Paradigm for Auto Mobility
Telematics Detroit is the world's largest forum dedicated to the future of connected auto mobility. With over 2500 senior attendees and 100+ industry leading speakers it addressed the crucial tech. and business questions shaping telematics as connectivity enables a new paradigm for auto mobility.
Latest sign-ups include:
Telematics Detroit Super Panel
Chief Infotainment Officer
Panasonic Automotive Systems of America
CTO & Head of Connected Car
Executive Director, Connected Vehicle and Services
Ford Motor Company
As the connected car message moves from the margins to the mainstream we bring you our most senior panel of automotive visionaries to date to deliver their assessment on how connectivity is set to enable the auto-mobility revolution.
The Trends Changing the Face of Mobility in 2014
Telematics Detroit 2014 explored the crucial topics that are revolutionizing the telematics industry:
- The Internet of Things Meets the Road: Explore the connected car as a crucial node in the IoT as the cloud’s potential in automotive shines through
- The Future of Advanced Safety: V2X today. Piloted tomorrow. Autonomous…? Embrace intelligent mobility, because the question is no longer if, but when!
- Real-Time Relationship Management: Engage customers with connectivity enabled touchpoints, from dealers to diagnostics to discounts and create OEM affinity through a seamless user experience
- Turning Bytes into $ Bills: Drinking from the data fire hose can be daunting. Collect, select and analyze telematics data to open up brand new revenue streams
- Tech Giants Want a Piece of the Action! Cross-pollinate Silicon Valley’s out of the box thinking with Detroit’s automotive prowess to complete the total connected lifestyle
2014 Was Our Most Prestigious Speaker Line-Up To Date
100+ industry leading voices, both established and distruptive took to the stage on June 4-5:
- Don Butler, Executive Director of Connected Vehicles and Services, Ford
- Johann Jungwirth, President & CEO, Mercedes-Benz R&D
- Phil Abram, Chief Infotainment Officer, General Motors
- Tim Yerdon, Director, Visteon
- Tom Gebhardt, President, Panasonic Automotive Systems America
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Connected Car/CTO, Kia
- Dan Teeter, Director - Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan
- Frank Weith, General Manager Connected Services, Volkswagen Group of America
- Steve Schwinke, Director of App Development, GCC, General Motors
- Thilo Koslowski, VP & Distinguished Analyst - Automotive, Vehicle ICT, Gartner
- Roger Lanctot, Associate Director, Strategy Analytics
- Andrew Hart, Head of Advanced Research, SBD
- Sue Bai, Principal Engineer, Honda
- Robyn Williams, Senior Manager Connected Services Marketing & Ops, Nissan
- Rich Glassman, Director - Commercial Telematics Products, Volvo
- Dan Kraft, Director New Product Development, Allstate
- Shawn Meredith, Manager – Telematics Services Development, Daimler Trucks
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- John Du, Director - China R&D, General Motors
- Gary Strumolo, Manager, Vehicle Design and Infotronics, R&A, Ford
Telematics Detroit 2014 New Look:
With more exclusive OEM presentations, C-Level speakers and consumers live on stage Telematics Detroit had a brand new look for 2014.
- BRAND NEW SUPER-PANEL: Hear from C-level execs in a newly devised hour-long panel tackling the future of the connected car and their visions of how connectivity is changing the ways in which we perceive mobility
- CONNECTIVITY MEGATRENDS IN THE CAR: Look at how initiatives such as mobile health and wearables are infiltrating the car, taking safety and user connected experience to the next level
- LIVE CONSUMER FEEDBACK PANEL: Hear from a panel of real-life consumers on their experiences of buying and owning connected cars;highlighting the trials and tribulations of interfaces, content, safety tools and more
- DISRUPTIVE INNOVATIONS TRACK: Get a snapshot of some hand-picked start-ups whose products could change the way in which we think about vehicle connectivity – each disruptor will have 5 minutes to pitch their innovative ideas to a voting audience!
- BRAND NEW CONFERENCING APP: Build your own bespoke conference agenda, navigate via the interactive exhibition floor, plus much more for an enhanced mobile centric networking experience
- MORE OEM PRESENTATIONS THAN EVER BEFORE: This year we have secured more exclusive presentations from major OEMs than ever before, incl. Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Ford and more will give you first hand access to announcements and automaker connected car visions
The Industry's Unparalleled Networking Event:
There may have been a new look for Telematics Detroit 2014, but one thing didn't change - it remained the best in class event for networking that the industry has to offer. You can expect:
- 2000+ Executive Attendees: featuring an astounding 30% OEMs, with over half of all attendees coming from C-level executives or senior management no other event can touch its networking credentials
- 20+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: Meet face-to-face and do business with otherwise un-accessible senior-level decision makers. Telematics Detroit is the place where the industry comes to do deals!
- The Prestigious Telematics Update Awards 2014: On the eve of Telematics Detroit, the industry's leading lights gather for an evening of awards and networking to honour the leaders of the telematics industry
What the Industry Have to Say About Telematics Detroit
The show is a great place to get an accurate pulse on the telematics industry and to meet or keep in touch with industry leaders.
Impressed with the conference. Both days were full of discussions and presentations based on innovative topics that project the next phase of technology to the automotive industry. There was great representation from all players in the industry, including the OEM's, mobile carriers, internet radio, etc. It was great to see how many of these companies are joining together in partnerships to make telematics a success.
TU has again demonstrated why TU Detroit is the US event that can't be missed for those involved in the development of the next generation of connected cars.
It was a great event with a very good participation of the telematics community
The one event to be at in North America for Telematics and Infotainment
This was my first year attending and I plan on attending next year. The show is excellent and very informative
My first show so I was naturally blown away
Telematics Detroit remains the most extraordinary networking opportunity in the industry as well as a great place to discover new technologies, companies and industry visions
Telematics Detroit is a great place gauge the state of the connected car and spot trends
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
1 800 814 3459 ext 7589 (UStf)
+44 (0)20 7375 7589 (Global)