Master the Connected Car Experience: Deliver Integrated Services to Build Brand Affinity and Create Customers for Life
Telematics Detroit is the world's largest and most influential business focused conference and exhibition for the entire telematics ecosystem. Over 2000+ executives attended along with 100+ industry expert speakers, making Telematics Detroit the one event that you cannot afford to miss each and every year!
Telematics Detroit 2013 Highlights
Click play below to check out the highlights of this year's conference.
Key topics addressed in 2013:
- THE ULTIMATE END-TO-END TELEMATICS PLATFORM: Dispel the ‘killer app’ myth to adopt an approach to connectivity that eschews the ‘next big thing’ in favour of a holistic suite of connected services that encompasses CRM, HMI and content
- TURN THE CAR INTO A MONEY MAKING MACHINE: ‘Subscription only’ models have failed to ignite mass adoption of connected vehicle services. Discover how to create a flexible micro-transactional platform that aligns with the service and payment demands of consumers
- MAKE BIG DATA, USEFUL DATA: Tackle the proliferation of vehicle generated information to debate the granularity of data collection required to provide OEMs with data sets relevant to optimizing the driving and vehicle ownership experience
- THE TELEMATICS TROJAN HORSE: Debate whether strategic partnerships with the titans of CE, including Apple, Google and Microsoft, will result in diminished OEM influence or translate into the ability to attract tech. loyal consumers and close the automotive innovation gap
- THE INFOTAINMENT ECOSYTEM REINVENTED: BMW, Ford and GM announce their connected car visions to gain cross-industry buy-in. Analyze whether opening up APIs and SDKs will attract third party developers by creating higher volumes to support a truly auto-centric business case
Industry pioneers who shared their knowledge:
A hand picked selection of 100+ industry experts spoke on key industry issues, opportunities and challenges at Telematics Detroit 2014. These thought leaders included:
- Heini Schulz, ConnectedDrive Services Manager, BMW of North America LLC
- Nick Pudar, Director, Global Connected Consumer, General Motors
- David Sullivan, Cross-Car Planning Manager, Subaru of America
- Thilo Koslowski, Vice President - Automotive Vehicle ICT, Gartner
- John Ellis, Chief Technologist, Connected Services & Solution, Ford
- Shawn Meredith, Manager, Telematics Service Development, Daimler Trucks
- Roger C. Lanctot, Associate Director, Global Automotive Practice, Strategy Analytics
- Rob Gee, Product Line Manager, Continental Automotive
- Henry Bzeih, Head of Infotainment and Telematics, Kia Motors
- Dave Pratt, General Manager, Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- Johann Jungwirth, President & CEO, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development
Telematics Detroit - The one event that you can’t afford to miss:
Telematics Detroit has been the industry's number one conference and annual meeting-place for 13 years in a row. We pulled out all stops to make 2013 unbeatable! The show offered an incomparable opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the wireless automotive and mobile space. This year’s event included:
- 100+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 2000+ executive level attendees
- 5 focused tracks to help you design your own unique business agenda
- 40+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 20+ interactive debate forums to help you brain-storm
Facts & Stats about Telematics Detroit 2013:
With 2000+ attendees Telematics Detroit 2013 was our biggest to date. Here is a quick overview of the event to give you a flavor of what you can expect in 2014!
- 100 exhibition booths
- 112 senior level speakers
- 28% of attendees were OEMS
- 53% of attendees were C-Level Executives & Senior management
- 92% of delegates rated our speakers good to excellent
- 86% of delegates rated the quality of information they learned at the conference good to excellent
- 94% of attendees rated the opportunity to meet relevant industry executives as good to excellent
- 82% of attendees would highly recommend Telematics Update’s events to colleagues & industry contacts
Industry endorsements & testimonials for Telematics Detroit:
The show is a great place to get an accurate pulse on the telematics industry and to meet or keep in touch with industry leaders.
Ford Motor Company
Impressed with the conference. Both days were full of discussions and presentations based on innovative topics that project the next phase of technology to the automotive industry. There was great representation from all players in the industry, including the OEM's, mobile carriers, internet radio, etc. It was great to see how many of these companies are joining together in partnerships to make telematics a success.
TU has again demonstrated why TU Detroit is the US event that can't be missed for those involved in the development of the next generation of connected cars.
It was a great event with a very good participation of the telematics community
The one event to be at in North America for Telematics and Infotainment
This was my first year attending and I plan on attending next year. The show eas excellent and very informative
My first show so I was naturally blow away
Telematics Detroit remains the most extraordinary networking opportunity in the industry as well as a great place to discover new technologies, companies and industry visions
Telematics Detroit is a great place gauge the state of the connected car and spot trends
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
1 800 814 3459 ext 7589 (UStf)
+44 (0)20 7375 7589 (Global)