Rules of entry
Nominations are open to any company operating in the Telematics industry. To make sure your award nomination is as strong as possible, read the rules for nominations below.
Rules for nomination:
- Personalize each nomination. If you are nominating across multiple categories make sure to personalize each nomination to suit the category.
- Provide as much information as possible. This will help the panel of judges identify and gauge the significance of your success within a specific category. Be concise and precise.
- Explain why you are different. The Telematics Awards celebrate achievement and innovation within the telematics market, so explain clearly in your entry how your nomination differentiates your company from others and why the award is deserved.
- All products must be on the market at the time of nomination. Any product, service or solution nominated that is only in research and development stage will not qualify.
Comprehensive Judging Process
- Entries will be judged on the basis of the nomination submitted to the independent judging panel
- Details of the judging panel meetings will not be disclosed
- Entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only details of the award winners and selected nominated entries in each category will be published
- The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence or debate will be entered into. But please bear in mind that we do no support any form of nepotism and these awards have been designed to promote meritocracy
- Call for nominations - Tuesday 20 December 2012
- Deadline for nominations - March 18 2013
- Finalists announced - Wednesday 24 April 2013
- Finalist deadline for video submission - Friday May 11 2013
- Awards Ceremony: 18:30 - 22:00, June 4, 2013, Hotel Baronette, Novi, MI, USA
The Telematics Awards are the perfect pre-cursor to the telematics largest and most relevant event:
For further information on how to nominate your company or how to get involved call Krystyna Grant on + 44 207 375 7241.
T: 1 800 814 3459 ext 7241