Show off Your Product in the Connected Car, Autonomous, or Mobility Zone
This year’s TU @ Detroit’s exhibition will be bigger than ever before. With 3000 attendees walking the exhibition floor, we’ve split into three zones; autonomous vehicles, connectivity and mobility.
- Show-off your product to a targeted audience. By exhibiting within a distinct zone your new customers will be able to find you quickly and easily. You’ll meet the people that are serious about doing business
- Become a market leader. This is known as the World’s most influential connected car exhibition and it’s getting bigger with dedicated autonomous and mobility zones. If you’re in the automotive technology market you need to be seen here
- Boost your marketing campaign. You’ll be featured in conference marketing material as soon as you sign up so you’ll get exposure for up to 6 months
Meet Every Player in the Automotive Technology Market
As the world’s biggest dedicated automotive technology exhibition, we can help you to:
- Increase visibility of a new product or service
- Demonstrate your business and technical expertise
- Grow your business development network
The 2015 Exhibition is Now Open
Last year’s exhibition sold out. You can see all the exhibitors below. This year we’ve expanded the exhibition hall and added dedicated connectivity, autonomous and mobility zones. We are likely to sell out again so get in touch as soon as possible if you’d like to secure a booth.
Find out how you can be a part of the biggest and auto technology exhibition here.
Hear What Last Year's Exhibitors Had to Say...
The exhibition area creates a rare stage that encourages natural networking and connecting with key industry contacts. Will attend again just for this reason!
Mobis North America
The Telematics Detroit conference was a great opportunity to get the pulse of the industry.
Nissan North America
Great opportunity to network with colleagues in the industry
Ford Motor Company
Great networking opportunity.
The show was excellent and very informative.
I enjoyed the show. The booths were fantastic
Great place to get the industry snap shot and future trends