Get Your Complimentary Pass for The World’s Largest Telematics Exhibition
Telematics Update are opening the doors to their annual flagship conference & exhibition, Telematics Detroit (June 4-5, The Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI). Michigan based telematics executives are invited to walk the floor and get unrivalled access to over 130 of the industry most innovative demo’s and product launches. Here is why you should register your place:
- Enhance Your Product Knowledge: Telematics Detroit 2014 Exhibition is the best opportunity to see the latest telematics tech. and understand how connectivity is set to transform the local auto industry in Michigan
- Meet The Most Influential People In The Telematics Ecosystem: Industry giants from GM, BMW, Toyota, Verizon, Honda and more will at the conference exploring the exhibition hall. This is the global gathering of the entire telematics ecosystem
- Face-to-Face Networking: The exhibition is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with over 2000 telematics professionals. This is the event where the deals are made; products are launched, showcased and demonstrated
Michigan based telematics executives can sign up to attend the exhibition on Day 1 (June 4) or Day 2 (June 5) from 2.00 - 5.30pm.
Only Michigan residents can apply for a complimentary exhibition pass.
See 130+ Product Demonstrations & Launches All Under One Roof
Our extensive exhibition floor showcases every vertical of the telematics market. Companies focussed on infotainment, V2X, apps, navigation, safety, insurance telematics, data aggregation, fleet management and tracking and will all be present at this year’s exhibition. Check-out some of the highlights of this year’s show:
- Outdoor live car & truck demonstrations from companies such as WindRiver, QNX and SBD. You’ll get the opportunity to test-drive the latest technologies before anyone else
- Brand new 2015 launches. The industry’s most innovative players will reveal their products direct to you, giving you an exclusive sneak-peek into next year
- Dedicated networking hubs. Use your time on the floor effectively by meeting up with industry peers old and new
Here’s what last year’s attendees said...
The exhibition area creates a rare stage that encourages natural networking and connecting with key industry contacts. Will attend again just for this reason!
The Telematics Detroit conference was a great opportunity to get the pulse of the industry.
Great opportunity to network with colleagues in the industry
Great networking opportunity.
The show was excellent and very informative.
I enjoyed the show. The booths were fantastic
Great place to get the industry snap shot and future trends