Position Your Brand as a Front-Runner of the Automotive Fleet Telematics Space
Telematics Update is about to release the Fleet & Asset Management report after industry-wide research revealed an urgent need for in-depth knowledge on best practises, detailed market forecasts and analysis of govt. legislature. Finally you can secure your place in the commercial telematics market.
For a detailed methodology, contents and list of figures request a brochure here.
Topics key to a successful fleet telematics strategy:
Extensive analysis of fleets, telematics providers and the value chain including top innovators and carriers with M2M solutions: Learn how OEMs are embracing next-gen tracking tech. to safe guard your business for future development
- With a US focus market forecasts of key trends including mergers, acquisitions, consolidation and scalability: Determine how the market is evolving and create a blueprint for enhancing fleet efficiency with integrated solutions
Insight into govt. regulations such as the FMCA proposed rule and hazardous material laws and the implications for US and EU fleet operators: Solve fleet managers’ regulatory concerns with bespoke telematics solutions
Competitive analysis of fuel management applications and penetration rates: Align your business plans with market drivers to become a front-runner in the commercial telematics space.
Comprehensive directory of technical standards (PLCF4 and RFID): Find out how this will affect OEMs, Fleet Manager’s and suppliers and dissolve threats to growth
Request your free copy of the report brochure here to see which case studies support the report's crucial findings.
Brand new- data findings on crucial topics:
- Case studies on current innovations from Zurich, Trimble, Safelite, FleetMatics, Daimler and Sprint amongst others: Discover fleet manager’s requirements such as data on driver behaviour and how to provide this with new tech.
- With a US focus, statistics on future market penetration growth rates including emerging markets and units in service: Identify areas for your company’s potential growth
- List of the top 20 fleet operators: Pin point the key players and prospective business partners and match your business strategy today
Overcome the challenges facing the Fleet & Asset Management market today. Get your free report brochure here.
120 pages of fleet market analysis:
This report includes:
- 32 comprehensive figures
- 120+ pages of in depth analysis
- 20+ expert case studies
- Brand-new industry survey results
Find out exactly what you will get in the Fleet & Asset management Report. See the full contents here.
This is a must-read report for:
- Fleet service providers
- Wireless carriers
- Vehicle manufacturers
- Government agencies
- Telematics vendors
Click here to see who we interviewed to reveal which issues are impacting the fleet telematics market.
Industry thought-leaders verify the report's value:
Helene Hartlief, International Marketing Manager, KPN, said:
“In an age when budgets are tight and the need to justify ROI of business intelligence is paramount, Telematics Update’s insight-packed case studies and proprietary data make the decision for you.”
Now is the time to seize the market with both hands. ge your report brochure here.
Scott McCormick, President, CVTA, said:
“Telematics Update’s Fleet & Asset Management Report 2012 is a 140 page report that provides excellent thought leadership on the important issues of fleet providers, telematics service providers and others in the F&AM value chain".
"With exclusive market data and in-depth insight provided by dozens of industry experts, this report provides an exceptional quality and quantity of content.”
Access months of market research in less than 60 seconds...
Get your free report brochure and find out how this up-to-the minute fleet market report can help your business.
Purchase the report here before Friday November 23rd, save $1,000 and access months of market research.
If you have any questions, please contact me on the details below.
+ 44 (0) 207 375 7517 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7517
7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, UK