Telematics, Logistics & Urban Mobility: Meet the Demands of Modern Fleet Management
Connected Fleets Europe is back with a new name, new speakers and a fresh new angle for 2015!
The Connected Fleets Europe Conference & Exhibition is Europe's largest and most focussed B2B conference for the commercial telematics, commercial vehicles and vehicle ICT industry. With 200+ executive attendees and 25+ industry pioneer speakers it is THE European Connected Fleet event.
This year the conference reflects the progression that connected fleets has made into the movement of people, including urban mobility models, as well as the flow of goods and the future of logistics.
Brand new angle for 2015:
- THE MODERN SUPPLY CHAIN IS EVOLVING: Look at innovations in upstream and downstream supply-chains to understand the disruptive concepts, including drone delivery and synchro-modal transportation that are set to define the future of connected fleets and logistics
- FLEETS SOLUTIONS FOR NEXT GEN MOBILITY MODELS: With an upsurge in car sharing and leasing imminent, explore solution requirements, from remote unlocking to back end integration with urban infrastructure, to leverage existing fleet tech. for changing mobility models
- MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS & INVESTMENT: Analyse the latest market activity to anticipate which companies and services are attracting the attention of VCs and industry leaders. Decide where to invest, or look for investment
- CRACKING THE DATA STANDARDISATION CODE: Agree upon which data sets need to be standardised in order to enable the efficient and scalable management of multiple OEMs, platforms and services providers within a single fleet management hub
- DELIVERING ON DUTY OF CARE: Tackle the legal, HR and operational demands of fleet managers. Enable a suite of connected services encompassing vehicle diagnostics, workforce management, remote support and driver training to create a motivated, low turnover workforce
New Look Speaker Line-up:
See below a sample of the hand-picked speakers from 2014 event. Expect another terrific speaker line-up for the 2015 event!
- Henrik Willford, Service Area Manager Fleet Services, Volvo
- Eric Huitema, Global Manager, Smarter Transportation, IBM
- Jurg Lutzner, Innovation Manager, Continental
- Andrew Price, Practice Leader Europe, Motor Fleet, Zurich
- Toby Poston, Director of Communications and External Relations, BVRLA
- Dr.ir. Van Minh LE, Product Manager - Connected Vehicle Services, Worldline (ATOS)
- James Hookham, Managing Director - Membership & Policy, FTA
- Giorgio Audisio, Head Tyre Systems and Vehicle Dynamics, Pirelli
- Nick Juffermans, Project Manager ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems), Connekt
- Frank Woesthoff Managing Director, Euromobil
- Pierre Lussier, Fleetboard Manager, Mercedes
Connected Fleets 2015 - What you can expect:
Connected Fleets has been the number one conference and annual meeting-place for telematics executives 10 years in a row now. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the Fleet telematics space.
- 17+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 25+ industry pioneer speakers will share their insights with you and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months
- In-depth industry case studies will reveal key requirements and needs of the end-customers
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss the 2014 conference!
Exclusive networking opportunities:
The one show in Europe that unites the entire fleet telematics community under one roof with two days of networking and critical business insights.
As well as hearing the most up-to-date business intelligence in this sector, this two day conference will provide you and your colleagues with the most valuable chance to meet existing and future business partners, all in one space.
Network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the Fleet telematics space.
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the Fleet telematics value chain with targeted networking coffee breaks to ensure meeting opportunities
- 200+ executive delegates- meet and great those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting to build crucial industry relationships and secure business deals
- Top-notch speaker line up- meet and learn directly from the industry leaders to take your business strategy to the next level
Tributes from last year's delegates:
The conference has an ideal mix of telematics experts, customers and vendors to network with. It is an excellent opportunity to understand recent and future trends.
Focused and valuable agenda around new telematics industry concepts, partnerships and technology alongwith the ability to catch up with industry contacts.
As a first time attendee, the event met all of my expectations. The quality of speakers was excellent and the agenda relevant. The opportunity to network was second to none.
On top of the conference content, this show gives you the opportunity to network with new and existing partners in the market.
The conference was a great opportunity for experts and industrial players to share visions and to develop telematics business.
A MUST conference for anyone interested in the future of connectivity for commercial vehicle applications.
Frost & Sullivan
Excellent opportunity for networking.
Best event to meet experts and keep in touch with main trends in fleet management at one time.
The Telematics for Fleet Management Conference is a must for anyone, who wants to stay abreast with developments in this area…
Checkout the most dedicated connected fleets audience in Europe...
Connected Fleets Europe is the only event in Europe where senior execs from the whole connected fleet ecosystem come together. The make up of the audince below reflects the high level of decision makers from the key organisiations in the connected fleet and ICT space.
Check out the breakdown of past attendees below:
Attendees by Industry Sector:
Attendees by Job Title:
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
(UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578
(global) +44 207 375 7578