Revolutionary FMS: Engage Cross Industry Partners to Build Customised Service Packages for Multiple Fleets
The European Telematics for Fleet Management Show is Europe's largest and most focussed B2B conference for the commercial telematics, commercial vehicles and vehicle ICT industry. With 200 + executive attendees and 25 + industry pioneer speakers it is the European Fleet Telematics event you cannot afford to miss in 2014!
Leading companies just confirmed to speak
Key topics to be discussed in 2014:
- MACRO TRENDS: WHERE WILL FLEET MANAGEMENT BE IN 2020? Fleet management does not exist in a vacuum. Get to grips with the social, economic and technological mega trends that are set to shape the future of commercial telematics
- USE DEALERS TO THE MAXIMUM FOR FURTHER SALES CHANNELS: Utilise the latest customer management systems to understand drivers' needs for localised services, and how this will increase loyalty to auto OEMs and collaborating partners in the fleet world
- ESTABLISH A BUSINESS CASE FOR END-USERS: Decipher fleet operators’ key business motives such as increasing driver and operational efficiency to develop a single-unit and flexible solution which delivers quick ROI for the fleet owner
- SYNERGISE INSURANCE WITH FLEETS: Understand fleet solution requirements such as accurate driving behaviour profiles to align insurance offerings with fleet managers’ telematics operations
- OVERCOME MATURITY IN THE CONNECTED FLEET ECOSYSTEM: Understand the connected commercial vehicle ecosystem and its actors, different customers and stakeholders in order to capitalise on emergent mergers & acquisitions activity in the US and Europe
- V2X AND THE FUTURE OF EU FLEETS: Get-to-grips with implementation challenges and opportunities by incorporating ITS solutions such as DSRC to align your FMS solutions package accordingly with the V2X demands of the future
Industry pioneers share their knowledge with you:
Our speakers had been hand picked for the 2013 Telematics for Fleet Management event. Expect another terrific speaker line-up for the 2014 event!
- Pierre Sirolli, Head of Aftersales, Renault Trucks
- Carole Pierrot, Electro Mobility Manager, Nissan Europe
- Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst, Scania
- Erik van Duin, Fleet Manager EMEA, TNT Express
- Giorgio Audisio, Head Tyre Systems & Vehicle Dynamics, Pirelli
- James Hookham, Managing Director - Membership & Policy, Freight Transport Association
- Pierre Lussier, FleetBoard Manager, Mercedes-Benz France
- Andy Price, Practice Leader Europe Motor Fleet, Zurich
Telematics for Fleet Management is the one Fleet telematics event you can't afford to miss in 2014!
Telematics for Fleet Management Europe has been the number one conference and annual meeting-place for telematics executives 10 years in a row now. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the Fleet telematics space.
- 17+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 25+ industry pioneer speakers will share their insights with you and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months
- In-depth industry case studies will reveal key requirements and needs of the end-customers
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss the 2014 conference!
Coming soon the speakers and agenda details!
Exclusive networking opportunities:
As well as hearing the most up-to-date business intelligence in this sector, this two day conference will provide you and your colleagues with the most valuable chance to meet existing and future business partners, all in one space.
Network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the Fleet telematics space.
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the Fleet telematics value chain with targeted networking coffee breaks to ensure meeting opportunities
- 200+ executive delegates- meet and great those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting to build crucial industry relationships and secure business deals
- Top-notch speaker line up- meet and learn directly from the industry leaders to take your business strategy to the next level
Tributes from last year's delegates:
The conference has an ideal mix of telematics experts, customers and vendors to network with. It is an excellent opportunity to understand recent and future trends.
Focused and valuable agenda around new telematics industry concepts, partnerships and technology alongwith the ability to catch up with industry contacts.
As a first time attendee, the event met all of my expectations. The quality of speakers was excellent and the agenda relevant. The opportunity to network was second to none.
On top of the conference content, this show gives you the opportunity to network with new and existing partners in the market.
See who you'll rub shoulders with at the 2014 show...
Past events have attracted over 200 top-level industry leaders and innovators. Meet, network and do business with the thought-leaders and key decision makers in the commercial fleet & ICT space.
Check out the breakdown of past attendees below:
Attendees by Industry Sector:
Attendees by Job Title:
If you have any questions, please get in touch.