Develop Integrated Fleet Solutions & Meet End-User Requirements To Drive Profitability Across Commercial Vehicle Segments
Sorry - you missed a sell out show!
Click here to access the post show materials.
The European Telematics for Fleet Management Show is Europe's largest and most focussed B2B conference for the commercial telematics, commercial vehicles and vehicle ICT industry. With 200+ executive attendees and 25+ industry pioneer speakers it is the European Fleet Telematics event you cannot afford to miss in 2013!
Get the free brochure now to view keynote sessions and speakers
Topics key to developing an effective fleet telematics strategy in 2013 and beyond:
- Integrating Telematics and Corporate IT systems: Evaluate horizontal platforms such as SAP, IBM, Oracle and Microsoft to ascertain the associated costs and calculate the ROI of integrating supply chains with ICT systems
- EETS to Create Seamless Mobility across Borders: Understand the components of EETS (European Electronic Tolling Service) such as the 2004/52/e3 directive, including implementation challenges involving differing tolling methods with DSRC and satellite to build a pan-European framework
- Establish a Business Case for End-Users: Decipher fleet operators’ key business motives such as increasing driver and operational efficiency to develop a single-unit and flexible solution which delivers ROI
- Synergise Insurance with Fleets: Understand fleet operators’ key solution requirements such as accurate driving behaviour profiles to align insurance offerings with fleet managers’ operations
- FMS for Fleets under Lease Plans: Get-to-grips with seamless mobility including smartphone-based solutions, car-sharing models and inter-modal routing & leasing to ensure that your solutions have factored in macro automotive trends
- The Mobility Model to Overtake Vehicle Sales for the CVT Market: Discuss how to package mobility solutions with future tech such as virtual keys, cloud computing, HTML5, V2X and ADAS to reinvent traditional telematics service packages to meet customer demand
Download the free brochure to see other key issues that will be discussed
Expert fleet telematics speakers lined-up for the 2013 event:
These speakers had been hand picked for the 2012 Telematics for Fleet Management event. Expect yet another terrific speaker line-up for the 2013 event!
- Pierre Sirolli, Chief Project Manager, Renault Trucks
- Mikael Josefsson, Business Consulting Manager, Volvo Group Telematics
- Olivier Paturet, General Manager, Zero Emission Strategy, Nissan
- Eva Tzoneva, Global Card Services Development Manager, Shell
- Andy Price, Motor Fleet Leader, ZURICH
- Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst, Scania
- Rory morgan, National logistics GM, Iron Mountain
- Erik Van Duin, Fleet Manager, TNT Express
- Neil Williams, Head of Estates, Facilities & Fleet, Telent
- Charles Surmont, Policy Officer, European Commission
- Filip van Thielen, Sales & Marketing MB Vans & Trucks, Daimler FleetBoard
Download the free brochure to take a look at the full line-up of expert speakers
Telematics for Fleet Management is the one Fleet telematics event you can't afford to miss in 2013!
Telematics for Fleet Management Europe has been the number one conference and annual meeting-place for telematics executives 10 years in a row now. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the Fleet telematics space.
- 17+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 25+ industry pioneer speakers will share their insights with you and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months
- In-depth industry case studies will reveal key requirements and needs of the end-customers
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss this conference!
Find out more about networking, speakers and agenda details by clicking here
Exclusive networking opportunities:
As well as hearing the most up-to-date business intelligence in this sector, this two day conference will provide you and your colleagues with the most valuable chance to meet existing and future business partners, all in one space.
Network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the Fleet telematics space.
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the Fleet telematics value chain with targeted networking coffee breaks to ensure meeting opportunities
- 200+ executive delegates- meet and great those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting to build crucial industry relationships and secure business deals
- Top-notch speaker line up- meet and learn directly from the industry leaders to take your business strategy to the next level
Take a look at the attendee breakdown and see who will attend
Tribute's from last year's delegates:
The conference has an ideal mix of telematics experts, customers and vendors to network with. It is an excellent opportunity to understand recent and future trends.
Focused and valuable agenda around new telematics industry concepts, partnerships and technology alongwith the ability to catch up with industry contacts.
As a first time attendee, the event met all of my expectations. The quality of speakers was excellent and the agenda relevant. The opportunity to network was second to none.
On top of the conference content, this show gives you the opportunity to network with new and existing partners in the market.
Click here to get a copy of the the conference brochure
Register here for the conference
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX
Tel: +44 20 7375 7151 and 1 800 814 3459 X 7151