Sorry you missed a sell-out show.
Telematics in India Gains Momentum: Capitalise on the Commercial Vehicle Segment and the Expanding Consumer Segment to Create New Opportunities
Telematics India and South Asia will be South Asia's largest and most influential business focused conference and exhibition for the automotive, digital, mobile, consumer electronics and telematics ecosystem
Crucial Topics to be Discussed:
- Commercial Vehicle Telematics Takes Centre Stage: Examine automotive OEM investment in the fleet space with an emphasis on RVD (remote vehicle diagnostics), driver profiling and tracking services to reduce fleet operators’ costs
- ITS and the Local Government: Collaborating for a Safer and Efficient Infrastructure: India’s state governments including Kerala, Karnataka and New Delhi are using telematics tracking devices to improve passenger safety and route efficiency across their networks.
- Telematics in India - An OEM Perspective: As open source platforms come to the forefront of telematics, examine the evolving relationship between OEMs, service providers and local partners to create a mutually beneficial telematics partnership paradigm
- Ride the Connected Navigation Wave: Discuss how the latest solutions, including navigation and LBS solutions from mapping providers, will allow the industry to improve concerns over positional accuracy and data quality to win over local customers
- Keeping India Safe with SVR (Stolen Vehicle Recovery) and Cargo Security: Understand how SVR solutions are being used to track taxis, school buses and other commercial fleets to safeguard both drivers and passengers against theft and route changes
- Reinvent Global Telematics Solutions for a Local Customer Base: Design an integrated and cost-effective services bundle to provide comprehensive features such as navigation, music, safety and emergency apps all in one bundle and at the right price-points
- Infotainment Goes Mainstream in India: Determine which services will be most popular and can be further customised to suit the subcontinent, such as points of interest, digital radio and regionalised social media & streaming services
A snapshot of speakers confirmed for our 2013 Conference:
- Manu Saale, Deputy Managing Director, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development India PVT. LTD.
- Chandrika Shetty, VGT India Head, Volvo India Private Limited
- Narayanan Ramanathan, Global Head - GIS & Telematics Practice, Mahindra Satyam
- Sanjay Gupta, Head, Telematics and Fleet Management Services, Tata Motors Ltd
- Gurusharan Dhillon, Assistant General Manager-Marketing, Head of Product Planning, Honda Cars India Limited
- Sivakumar Yeddanapudi, Head of Electronic Innovation, Visteon
- Dr. Harwinder S.Jutla, Chief Technology Officer, TATA ELXSI
- Sirish Batchu Head Engineering - Car Multimedia, Bosch
- Ms. Usha HV, Engineering Group Manager, Electrical Engineering, GM Technical Centre India
Telematics India and South Asia 2013 is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
Telematics India and South Asia 2013 will be the industry's first ever focussed Indian telematics conference. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the wireless, automotive and mobile space. This year’s event will include:
- 30+ expert speakers who have a wealth of experience in this industry to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 17+ interactive sessions to give you a thorough overview of the Indian telematics space with key topics on commercial telematics, infotainment, tracking and security
- 20+ hours of targeted networking coffee breaks and drinks party with top level executives from across the telematics value chain so you can meet those hard-to-reach execs
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss this conference!
Find out what the industry thinks about our global conferences:
We organize global automotive telematics conferences. Here is what some of our previous attendees had to say about Telematics Update:
Telematics Munich is a great "physical portal" for us to meet colleagues face to face struggling with the same issues and opportunities on how to implement the best services and using the best and efficient technical solutions for the benefit of our customers.
Telematics update is a great place to network. The whole event is built in a way that you can easily find the contact you need, and gives your company a visibility hardly seen elsewhere.
Ford Motor Company
For an OEM the conference was invaluable - extremely professionally run, delivered relevant content through knowledgeable speakers and presented excellent networking opportunities.
Jaguar Land Rover
Telematics Update continuously succeeds to gather industry experts and provide superb opportunities for networking.
There is no other telematics conference where you can meet so many market players and acquire so many market insights in such a short period of time..
If you have any questions, please get in touch.