Devise a winning UBI strategy with this critical analysis of the burgeoning US and European insurance telematics market
Accessing the insurance market represents the most exciting and lucrative opportunity for technology companies in the telematics space.
Take a look at the free report extract for the latest insight into the insurance telematics market
Topics key to a successful insurance telematics strategy:
- Penetrate the booming 2013 market: Detailed analysis of the burgeoning insurance telematics space will enable you to develop a robust strategy to solidify your share of the market before other companies get ahead
- Market prospects: Our industry survey reveals when companies working in the space anticipate telematics products and services will reach mass consumer uptake so you can adjust your timelines to take the lead in the North America and European markets
- Prepare for gender legislation: Learn to adapt your business models for telematics, as gender can no longer determine insurance premiums, to improve your revenue in 2013 and beyond
- Business model case studies: Determine whether PAYD, MHYD and PHYD will deliver the biggest ROI for insurers to make strategic investment decisions
- How to form partnerships: Understand data collection models and how this will determine which parts of the ecosystem from insurers, telematics providers, wireless carriers and OEMs need to collaborate for the biggest ROI
- Overcome data privacy concerns: Discover how customers can be incentivized to share their data to ensure you generate the biggest ROI from insurance telematics products and services
- And many more topics such as what we can learn from the fleet space, IP, legislation and how to overcome long-term challenges to consumer adoption....
Download a report extract now
25+ Experts consulted to compile this unique report
During the report research we asked 25+ of the most knowledgeable insurance telematics experts to share their experiences, this included:
- AAA Insurance
- TomTom Business Solutions
- Viasat Group
- US Department of Transportation
Download the report extract to view some research highlights
Who are Telematics Update?
Telematics Update offers unique and incisive news and analysis for the automotive telematics space.
Our business know-how includes areas such as Insurance Telematics, Safety, Infotainment, In-Car Content, Navigation, LBS, Fleet Management and Telematics for EVs.
Our newsletter, reports and global B2B conferences unite thought-leaders from across the automotive, consumer electronics, mobile, wireless, digital and web industries to drive innovation, build relationships and bring vehicle connectivity to the masses.
Download the report extract for free here
Leading companies who have already purchased the 2013 edition
Here is a sample of companies who have bought the Insurance Telematics Report 2013 edition:
- Himex Limited
- Intelematics Australia
- REW Insurance Consulting
- Drive Factor
- Advanced Insurance Products and Services
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- Huawai Device
- AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Insurance Exchange
Download a report extract here for free
Months of market research in less than 60 seconds...
You can purchase the full report here.
If you would like to share thoughts or have any further questions regarding the report, please feel free to contact me on the details below.
+ 44 (0) 207 375 7517 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7517
7-9 Fashion Street, London E1 6PX, UK