Telematics, Insurers and the Consumer Collide: Harness ‘Big Data’ to Create Product Differentiation, Engage & Empower the End-User
Insurance Telematics Europe 2013 will gather the thought leaders and pioneers of the insurance telematics space to carefully dissect and answer the issues that your business is currently facing!
Sorry you missed a sell out event!
Find out about the full presentation & audio package here!
Key topics to be discussed at Insurance Telematics Europe 2013:
- DEBATE DATA QUALITY, STANDARDS AND PRIVACY: Understand the level of granularity required to assess risk and how data standards and privacy laws will act as a game changer for the industry by dictating minimum sets of data and transparency to the customer to build compliant solutions
- EXPERT APPROACH TO UNDERWRITING: Contextualise the myriad of data generated from telematics solutions and discuss how much risk weighting to place on certain driver behaviours such as speed and braking to unlock the key to accurate risk assessment.
- CAPTURE CONSUMER ATTENTION: Learn how to empower the consumer to analyse their own driving and display telematics systems online and in product portfolios to increase their performance and subscription rates to equal that of traditional auto policies
- THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF FLEET INSURANCE SOLUTIONS: Discuss the different fleets such as blue light, taxis, inner city delivery and long distance haulage and the related services to each such as fuel efficiency to determine the differences in their driving behaviours and associated risks
- SYNERGISE INSURERS WITH AUTO OEMS: Understand the OEM perspective to partnering with insurers such as how to share, manage and protect driver data and their interest in increasing aftersales profits through collision repair customers to build relationships and harness relevant data
- BIG DATA CAN OFFER BIG INSIGHT - DEVICE TYPE VS. DATA ANALYSIS METHOD: How data enrichment from geo-spatial analysis or incident data from eCall solutions will couple behaviours with situations to refine driver scoring for accurate risk assessment and enhanced claims processes
Access the full presentation, audio and full event round-up report here!
Top industry speakers confirmed to speak in 2013:
- Andrew Price, Practice Leader, Europe - Motor Fleet, Zurich
- Ian Brown, Managing Director,
Towergate Smart Motor - Part of Towergate Motor Division
- Ben Gaukrodger, Policy Advisor, Association of British Insurers
- Andrew Brown-Allan, Marketing Director, Carrot Insurance
- Steve Sweeney, General Manager - Motor, Moneysupermarket.com
- Crispin Moger, Managing Director, Young Marmalade Group
- Frederic Bruneteau, Managing Director, Ptolemus Consulting Group
- Scott Kelly, Head of Motor, gocompare.com
- David Evans, Group Manager, Information Commissioners Office
Access all the discussions and topics spoken about by these industry leaders here
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- 60+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 24+ hours of supreme networking with pioneers in the insurance telematics space
- 30+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 4 focussed tracks to help you design your own unique business agenda
Industry reviews about previous Insurance Telematics shows:
This event will become the essential annual conference to stay connected within insurance telematics
Excellent content, great networking opportunities and open and honest discussion regarding insurance telematics
A ground-breaking conference bringing together those actively involved in insurance telematics
Especially for Europe: This event will aim to hit issues specifically for the European market. By bringing together the major telematics service providers, insurance companies and key players in the industry, questions will be answered.
Access the entire content shared on the day here!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on the details below.
Project Director | Telematics Update
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX
Tel: +44 20 7375 7151 and 1 800 814 3459 X 7151