Sorry you missed a sell out show!
Pricing Becomes a Commodity: Insurers Enhance the Consumer UBI Proposition by Integrating Complimentary Services for Product Differentiation
Insurance Telematics USA is the place where insurers and the telematics community converge to develop strategic partnerships and overcome industry challenges as UBI reaches mass-market tipping point. Insurance Telematics USA is the one event that you cannot afford to miss each and every year!
Key Topics Discussed at Insurance Telematics USA 2014
- UBI Objectives to Determine Business Models: Look at how insurers are re-aligning their business goals with a focus on improving loss ratios, claims processes and enhancing the insurer-insured relationship in order to maximize UBI solutions and offer more than simply reduced pricing
- Crunch 'Big Data' as Volumes Step-Up a Notch: Discuss how data capture devices and core systems must efficiently collect, organize and analyze high volumes of granular data to provide accurate information for sophisticated data collection and future programs
- Regulation and IP Shapes the Market: Take a look at the developments in the regulatory and patent landscape, including data protection legislation and the new patent licensing arrangement, to avoid potential IP infringements and legal ramifications
- Scrutinize the OEM – Insurer Relationship: Debate how the relationship between insurers and OEMs may develop as telematics become an integral component of the vehicle and both parties look to utilize the data in order to enhance the customer experience
- Accelerate the Uptake of UBI in Commercial Lines: Assess the potential of services such as improved driver performance and fuel economy to offer huge savings to fleet managers to highlight the benefits of UBI and encourage use of the fleet technologies already in place for UBI purposes
- Increase Consumer Awareness with Savvy Marketing Techniques: Insurance telematics can reach mass-market status through the use of traditional marketing channels such as TV adverts and new options such as the online aggregator in order to increase customer base
Top Speakers for 2013 Include
Take a look at just some of this year's speakers to understand the level of expertise you can expect at the conference:
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- Pete Frey, Personal Lines Program & Product Manager, American Family
- Frank Palmer, Vice President Underwriting, Plymouth Rock
- Erin Bellot, SVP Commercial Product Manager, Liberty Mutual
- Chris Parker, AVP Product Underwriting, Zurich
- Basil Enan, Founder & CEO, CoverHound
- Tom Wetzel, Executive Director, IMCA
- James Bielak,Program Manager Property & Casualty, ACORD
- Mike Slattery, VP Telematics, AAA Club Partner
- Mike Stolarski, Member Intellectual Property, Dykema Gossett
- Dave Chronowski, Product Manager Connected Services Solutions, Ford
- Steven Fernandes,Innovation Manager, The Hartford
- Robert Passmore, Senior Director Personal Lines Policy, PCIAA
- Allen Greenberg, Senior Policy Analyst Federal Highway Administration, DoT
- Eric Nordman, Director Regulatory Services & CIPR, NAIC
- Jon Inquimboy, Product Manager, eSurance
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 1 month access to Telematics Insurance USA online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Chicago
- VIP Pre-registration networking drinks & exclusive party: Meet the industry's creme-de-la-creme in an informal relaxed setting before the hustle and bustle of the conference
Exclusive Pre-Event Cocktail Reception
- Get access to the VIPs of the industry including speakers and key telematics players
- Catch-up with industry colleagues and peers in the relaxed setting of the hotel terrace
- Open only to gold and diamond pass holders as well as event speakers
Insurance Telematics USA 2014 is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the telematics and insurance space. This year’s event includes:
- 60+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 5 brand new conference tracks containing exclusive presentations
- 40+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 20+ interactive debate forums to help you brain-storm
Facts & Stats about Insurance Telematics 2013:
- Over 40 critical industry sessions
- 80 hand-picked speakers
- Over 25% of attendees are insurers
- 75% of delegates see the networking opportunities as good or excellent
- 84% rated the service by Telematics Update before and during the conference as good or excellent
- 84% of attendees would recommend this conference to friends or colleagues
Testimonials from Insurance Telematics 2013
This conference has proven to solve issues that are pertinent to the American market.
A unique event, mixing senior strategists and line managers, openly sharing information
Excellent forum to network and keep in touch with the ever-changing world of telematics.
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
Insurance Telematics 2012 was a blockbuster event. The conference was one of the best
I ever attended!
Zurich North America
Great opportunity to see all the major players in the telematics insurance space at one time.
This was by far the most content rich conference I've ever attended.
QBE North America
Please contact me if you have any questions.
7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK
(UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7578
(global) +44 207 375 7578