Tech Giants, Automakers and Brokers Re-write the UBI Rule Book as Insurers Re-brand to go Mainstream
Insurance Telematics USA 2014 is the largest and most informative forum for the insurance & telematics industries to collaborate. Over 800 dedicated UBI specialists will attend, addressing the most crucial pricing, product, tech. and business model questions as telematics continues to cause seismic shifts across insurers.
Latest Sign Ups Include:
Key Trends at Insurance Telematics USA 2014:
- Sophisticated Data – Pricing’s New Best Friend: Give greater predictive power to underwriting through cognitive models and make the right decisions regarding storage now, to allow for accurate pricing
- New Tech. Equals Regulation Changes: Will auto safety tech. impact liabilities and auto insurance? Will consumer demand force the hands of all 50 states to have policies that allow for UBI? Make sure you’re up to speed
- The Consumer: Analyze and Segment to Win! Create consumer segments relevant to UBI and build value added services (VAS) most relevant for each in order to deploy bespoke products and run targeted marketing campaigns
- Do Apps and Consumers go Hand-in-Hand? Interpret and combine smartphone data effectively by comparing to OBD2 data from like-for-like events in order to utilize this ubiquitous consumer experience and negate concerns over privacy and complex UBI concepts
- Brokers – Don’t Stay in the Dark: 30% discounts, loyal customers, exponential increases in sales – all this is true for brokers who have sold UBI. Hear real-life case studies for a 360° view on what UBI means for your customers – and you!
With 55% insurer attendees and the steps needed to take UBI to tipping point such as next-gen UBI tech Insurance Telematics USA has a brand new look for 2014.
- BRAND NEW INSURERS ON STAGE: With mid-tier insurance carrier UBI engagement at an all-time high, we welcome an unprecedented number of them through our doors and examine routes to market that come at the right price point for this segment
- BRAND NEW CONNECTED VEHICLE TRACK: The connected car and UBI are colliding. The tech. advancements that come with uptake of the connected car could shift the insurance model from protection to preventative. We assess
- BRAND NEW CONFERENCING APP: Build your own bespoke conference agenda, navigate via the interactive exhibition floor, plus much more for an enhanced mobile centric networking experience
- BRAND NEW BROKER FOCUS: The best product in the world is useless without consumer buy in. The auto agent is the strongest communication channel between insurers and the insured. How do we get their buy-in?
Top Speakers for 2014:
Take a look at the world-class speakers we have hand-picked for this year’s conference:
- Dave Pratt, General Manager Usage Based Insurance, Progressive Insurance
- Anthony Largo, Director of Commercial Auto Telematics, Liberty Mutual
- Chris Parker, AVP Product Underwriting, Zurich
- Dave Chronowski, Product Manager Connected Services Solutions, Ford
- Marc Natrillo, Director - Product Development, The Hartford
- Robert Passmore, Senior Director Personal Lines Policy, PCIAA
- Allen Greenberg, Senior Policy Analyst Federal Highway Administration, DoT
- Eric Nordman, Director Regulatory Services & CIPR, NAIC
- David Lukens, Director of Telematics, LexisNexis
- Lee Barclay, Senior Actuary, Washington State Office of the Insurance Comissioner
- Tom Kavanaugh, Consultant, PWC
- Ted Polous, Producer, Leech Bridges Agency
- John Heffernan, AVP/Director - Standard Lined Strategic Initiatives, State Auto Insurance Group
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
As well as offering two days of sessions from world-class thought leaders, we also offer you the change to meet them face-to-face. Find out how we are best in class for networking opportunities:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 1 month access to Telematics Insurance USA online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Chicago
Insurance Telematics USA 2014 is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the telematics and insurance space. This year’s event includes:
- 55% insurer attendees
- 60+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 6 brand new conference tracks containing exclusive presentations
- 40+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- 20+ interactive debate forums to help you brain-storm
The Ultimate Insurance Telematics Experience
Telematics Update has put together a diamond pass that incorporates a full conference ticket and the 80 page Insurance Telematics Report 2014. This is the best value pass as it includes:
- Full 2-day conference pass with access to all presentations and penal debates to help your business overcome the latest UBI challenges
- Access to full conference audio recordings with panels and presentations so you can review the important discussions back at the office
- 80 page Insurance Telematics Report with proprietary B2B survey data of 300 execs that you can access now to ensure your up-to-speed with UBI and get the most out of conference discussions (worth $3195)
- Access to networking lunch, coffee breaks and drinks party so you can meet those actively doing business in the US insurance telematics market and scope out partnerships
- Full event summary report sent to you post-conference that will detail all the key trends, discussions and analysis of the live audience polls conducted on the day – so even if you miss a session whilst busy networking you can still capture the important information
Highlights of the Insurance Telematics Report (released April 2014)
- Key market drivers and barriers: how maturing telematics technologies and advances in portable devices are driving the evolution of UBI
- UBI and how it can change your business: are you refining sales strategies to overcome common misconceptions about UBI?
- Concise update on the stirring insurance telematics market and some proprietary results from a survey of 300+ UBI execs, so you can identify key trends and plan your business strategy.
Facts & Stats about Insurance Telematics 2013:
Get the lowdown on last year's conference to know what to expect this year.
- Over 40 critical industry sessions
- 80 hand-picked speakers
- Over 40% of attendees were insurers
- 75% of delegates see the networking opportunities as good or excellent
- 84% rated the service by Telematics Update before and during the conference as good or excellent
- 84% of attendees would recommend this conference to friends or colleagues
Testimonials from Insurance Telematics 2013
This conference has proven to solve issues that are pertinent to the American market.
A unique event, mixing senior strategists and line managers, openly sharing information
Excellent forum to network and keep in touch with the ever-changing world of telematics.
Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance
Insurance Telematics 2012 was a blockbuster event. The conference was one of the best
I ever attended!
Zurich North America
Great opportunity to see all the major players in the telematics insurance space at one time.
This was by far the most content rich conference I've ever attended.
QBE North America
Please contact me if you have any questions.