Increase market share and customer loyalty by improving end user relationships through the telematics ecosystem
Sold out. This show is now ended.
If you wish to purchase the access to the audio site, which includes all audios (both in Japanese and English) and most of presentations, please contact
Daniel Pavey (email@example.com).
Telematics is rapidly evolving to create a truly connected vehicle. Customer-oriented apps and content coupled with increased LTE connectivity are positioning telematics as a powerful tool to improve the consumer experience and after-sales/CRM services.
Following four successful annual conferences, Telematics Update returns this year promising to be an even more dynamic event, bringing together Japanese and global players to discuss and analyze business models that will assist the shift to a customer-orientated global telematics strategy.
Key topics that will be discussed:
- REALIZE THE FUTURE OF THE CONNECTED CAR: Integrate the car into the user's lifestyle both inside and outside the vehicle to maximize brand loyalty.
- MAP THE TELEMATICS LANDSCAPE IN CHINA: Understand how to utilize the telematics ecosystem in China to deliver value to the Chinese consumer.
- BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN THE AUTO OEM AND THE CUSTOMER: Collaborate with data analysis and IT firms to utilize CRM and data management solutions and tailor your telematics offering to the end user's needs.
- APP-DEVELOPER COMMUNITIES AND IT INTEGRATION: Discover how app developer communities and integration of IT services can decrease R&D cost and expand the range of content and services.
- INCREASE BRAND LOYALTY THROUGH USER ORIENTATED PLATFORMS: Learn how to develop a platform that delivers personalized services to the consumer.
- TAKE TELEMATICS GLOBAL: Identify potential collaboration to deliver personalized services for the customer.
Top Speakers for 2013 Include
Take a look at just some of this year's speakers to understand the level of expertise you can expect at the conference:
- Toshinori Utsugi Chief Engineer, Global Telematics Division Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.
Kazuya Tamura Senior Manager, Service Development Department, Global Telematics Division Honda Motor Co.,Ltd.
- Syuichiro Miura General Manager, Connected Vehicle System Department, Global IS Division/Chief Service Architect, Vehicle Information Technology DivisionNissan Motor Co., Ltd
- Martin Steurenthaler Manager, Product Development BMW Japan Corp
- Kenichi Murata Project General Manager Toyota
- Hideki Okano, Staff Manager Advanced Electronic Technology Development Group Electronic Development Division, Mazda Motor Corporation
- Takehiko Murata Vice President, Media Service Company Planning Division Yahoo! Japan
Dominic Powers, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, International Epsilon
- Tsuguo Nobe Chief Advanced Service Architect and Director Intel K.K.
- Masamori Kashiyama Vice Chairman, Mobile Cloud Committee Mobile Computing Promotion Committee
- Hisanobu Dobashi Director, Ubiquitous Service Department NTT Docomo, Inc.
- Jianming Zhou Manager Pan Asia Technical Automotive Center (part of Shanghai GM)
- Keisuke Tajima Senior Supervisor,Car Electronics Strategic Business Planning Division Pioneer........and many more
Telematics Japan 2013 is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
Telematics Japan 2013 will be the industry’s number one Japanese conference and annual meeting place for the industry elite. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with pioneers and decision makers in the telematics space. This year’s event will include:
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 25+ interactive sessions to help you brain storm
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the telematics value chain with targeted networking and coffee breaks
- Exclusive networking event. Meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and socialise
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your telematics offerings, you simply can't miss this conference!
Tributes from delegates from our global shows:
It was really beneficial to hear presentations from key players in the industry
A highly beneficial event. We left with a good idea of the whole telematics picture
Hearing the latest Telematics information made this a very significant event
We gained an excellent understanding of global telematics trends
It was really useful to hear the points of views of all players in the telematics industry
A very valuable event
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.
Global Events Director
UK: +44 (0) 20 7422 4342 / Fax:+44 (0) 207 375 7576