Increased Collaboration, Advanced Services and New Customer Segments Accelerate Telematics Adoption
The Telematics Brazil and LATAM Conference & Exhibition will bring together the pioneers and innovators in Latin America to understand how to capitalise on low cost solutions and create solid business models that will increase profitability and drive the telematics market in the region.
The Topics and Trends changing Telematics in Brazil & LATAM:
Take a look at the must know trends and topics to get up to speed on this year:
- LATAM Ready for the Internet of Cars: Watch out for OEMs’ reaction to the latest regulatory delays and the uptake of telematics solutions in the region to capitalize on the full aftermarket and embedded market potential and build money-making businesses
- New Spin on Commercial Telematics: Build a healthy, competitive ecosystem where predictive maintenance and sophisticated fleet management solutions are within reach!
- Time for Green Driving and ADAS: Make room for eco telematics, car sharing and carpooling and hear how the implementation of ADAS services will impact the commercial and passenger sectors
- End Users Have Their Say: Take a step back from the tech. paraphernalia to hear what end users really need and what they are willing to pay for to build specific, targeted telematics packages
- Join the Connected Lifestyle: No need to pick – traffic data, navigation, weather, safety and more is flowing through consumers’ smartphones – discuss how to analyze the Latin American data in line with users’ needs and curate the perfect in-car connected services
- Insurance Telematics Rises to the Occasion: Corporate fleets, long term rental, 24hr breakdown coverage – define the USP for each target audience through differing product offerings to create a cycle of innovation and find the formula to takes insurance telematics mainstream in Brazil
And many more sessions on topics such as in-car connectivity, infotainment, security, and exclusive case studies and announcements from Daimler FleetBoard, BMW and Volvo.
The Best Ever Speaker Line-up:
Take a look at the top class automotive specialists we have selected to speak this year. And there's more to come soon:
- Christiano Blume, LATAM host manager, strategy & portfolio management, Volvo
- Flavio Sakai, sales and marketing manager, Harman
- Elias Zoghbi, partner - financials services industry, Deloitte
- Carlos Eduardo Sampaio Briselli, marketing and product manager, BMW
- Helder Oliveira, supervisor - connected car team, Fiat Automotive
- Eduardo Genton, senior regional sales manager, Arval BNP Paribas
- Martin Rosell, managing director, Wireless Car
- André Weisz, head of FleetBoard America & South Africa, Mercedes-Benz Brazil
- Cileneu Nunes, VP, Gristec
and many other specialists from across the value chain.
New features for 2014:
- Brand new end user panels to get a better understanding of the services that are in demand in the market so that you can adjust your monetisation strategy and product portfolio
- New speakers just announced! Bradesco Auto/RE, Localiza and AIG join 30+ experts in one place to answer all your questions and help you identify how your company can benefit from telematics, or uncover opportunities for business expansion
- New topics such as insurance telematics, green driving and the Internet of Cars to give you an overview of the new business opportunities in the region
The Region's Unparalleled Networking Event:
The conference is the ideal opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the wireless automotive and mobile space.
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 2 months access to Telematics Brazil & LATAM online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Sao Paulo
- Exclusive networking event. Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
You can't afford to miss Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2014
Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2014 will be the biggest focused telematics conference and expo in Latin America. This year’s event will include:
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 20+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- Focused sessions covering advanced telematics platforms and technology, business models and connectivity and value added services
- Real time translation from English to Portuguese and vice versa, looking to attract global attendees
See what your peers have to say about the event:
The event was covered a good range of topics and was great for networking with Telematics colleagues. The topics were very well distributed and for me was really helpful.
Carlos Briselli, Automotove systems engineer, BMW do Brasil
Indeed the event was a success. They managed to bring together key players in the telematics market in Brazil. Congratulations for the organization it will be a start of telematics future for LATAM.
Andre Carvalho, Commercial Manager, Autotrac
It was a very important forum to exchange information and cases related to this very specific market. International knowledge from markets that are facing advanced telematics solutions helps us to identify the possible issues that we probably will face.
Alex Goncalves Coutinho de Almeida Vivo - Telefonica
Very well prepared and conducted show, great attendance with industry recognized professionals. Great network opportunities.
Helder de Azevedo - NAVTEQ
Telematics Update has put together a diamond pass that incorporates a full conference ticket and the 80 page Insurance Telematics Report 2014 or Connected Fleet Report 2014. This is the best value pass as it includes:
- Full 2-day conference pass with access to all presentations and penal debates to help your business overcome the latest challenges in the Latin American market
- Access to full conference audio recordings with panels and presentations so you can review the important discussions back at the office
- 80 page Connected Fleet Report 2014 or Insurance Telematics Report with B2B survey data from 300 execs. You can access now to ensure your up-to-speed with insurance telematics and the latest fleet telematics insights from US and Europe and consider how this may affect the Latin American market (worth $3195)
- Access to networking lunch, coffee breaks and drinks party so you can meet those actively doing business in the US insurance telematics market and scope out partnerships
These reports are written in English. Please contact us if you'd like further details on the report.
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me using the details below.