Harness Granular Data to Develop Bespoke Solutions as Value Added Services Become Crucial to Telematics Strategies
The Telematics Brazil and LATAM Conference & Exhibition is the only forum in the region to unite the key stakeholders and leaders of the connected car industry and tackle the most crucial questions facing telematics.
Key Topics that will be discussed at the conference:
- THE TIME IS NOW FOR RESOLUTION 245: Understand how to leverage Contran 245 to prepare a product portfolio encompassing advanced tracking, smart insurance and infotainment, which capitalizes on this game-changing legislation
- THE MOBILE DEVICE AND CAR IN SYNC: Ford announces the launch of SYNC in Brazil. Explore how the mobile device can power vehicle connectivity for the seamless introduction of personal content on a flexible and updateable automotive platform
- FLEET TELEMATICS IN A PROFFESSIONAL CLIMATE: Harness vehicle telemetry such as odometer and driver behavioral data to provide essential services in-line with the operational priorities and unique business needs of the consummate fleet manager
- TELEMATICS PLATFORMS OPEN TO THE IDEA OF APPS: Explore the parameters of a horizontally supporting platform covering Java, RESTful and HTML5 for a streamlined entry of apps into the automotive environment
- THE BURGEONING INSURANCE TELEMATICS PROPOSITION: Learn howto integrate telematics within an insurance and risk management program to create an invaluable services package for the commercial and consumer segments
- And many more sessions on topics such as in-car connectivity, infotainment, security, and exclusive case studies from Ford, Daimler, Zurich, Continental and more.
Telematics Pioneers Handpicked to Speak in 2013
- Christiano Blume, Solution Manager, Volvo Group Telematics
- Sergio Rochin, Senior Liability H&S - Fleet Specialist, Zurich
- Cileneu Nunes, Board Member, Gristec
- Johan Berglund, Head of Solution Portfolio, Scania
- Greg Geiselhart, Director of Sales, Americas, WirelessCar
- Andre Weisz, Head of Latam & South Africa Mercedes-Benz, Daimler FleetBoard
- Helder Azevedo, Director and General Manager - Latin America, HERE
- Renan Wagner, Parts & Service Marketing, Volvo Construction Equipment
- Flávio Henrique Sakai, Director of Business Unit Infotainment & Connectivity, Continental
- Mário Aléssio Razera, Electrical Electronic System Engineering Supervisor, Ford Motor Company and many more
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
The conference is the ideal opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the wireless automotive and mobile space.
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 2 months access to Telematics Brazil & LATAM online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Sao Paulo
- Exclusive networking event. Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
Telematics Brazil & LATAM 2013 is the one event that you can’t afford to miss:
Telematics Brazil and LATAM 2013 will be the biggest focused telematics conference and expo in Latin America. This year’s event will include:
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 17+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
- Focused sessions covering advanced telematics platforms and technology, business models and connectivity and value added services
Real time translation from English to Portuguese and vice versa, looking to attract the LATAM audience as well as the global attendees
Take a look at some of the rave industry endorsements that the show has received:
The event was covered a good range of topics and was great for networking with Telematics colleagues. The topics were very well distributed and for me was really helpful.
Carlos Briselli, Automotove systems engineer, BMW do Brasil
Indeed the event was a success. They managed to bring together key players in the telematics market in Brazil. Congratulations for the organization it will be a start of telematics future for LATAM.
Andre Carvalho, Commercial Manager, Autotrac
It was a very important forum to exchange information and cases related to this very specific market. International knowledge from markets that are facing advanced telematics solutions helps us to identify the possible issues that we probably will face.
Alex Goncalves Coutinho de Almeida Vivo – Telefonica
Very well prepared and conducted show, great attendance with industry recognized professionals. Great network opportunities.
Helder de Azevedo – NAVTEQ
If you would like to discuss the conference, please do not hesitate to contact me using the details below.
+44 207375 7599