Empower the Consumer with Connected Services to Position Telematics as the Key Automotive Revenue Enabler
Telematics Munich is Europe's largest and most influential business conference & exhibition for the connected car industry. In 2013 over 800 executives attended along with more than 100 industry pioneer speakers. Telematics Munich is the one event that you cannot afford to miss this year.
Telematics Munich 2013 Video Wrap Up
Key Topics Discussed at Telematics Munich 2013
This year's agenda is currently being researched. Months of independently conducted research allow us to bring the most relevant and pressing industry issues to the stage at Telematics Munich.
- Get Ready for Imminent LTE Deployment: Learn how to cooperate with OEMs to provide next-gen telematics solutions and create a viable business model for high volume data services to benefit the European connected consumer
- The Dealer as the Missing Link: Position the dealer as the key agent to close the gap between the OEM and the consumer. Use intelligent loyalty-based CRM applications to position the car as the nucleus for the driver’s truly connected lifestyle
- Bespoke Billing to Transform the Car and Driver Relationship Explore affordable consumer data plans such as data usage monitoring, split data plans, reprogrammable SIMS and multi-device data sharing to create transparent billing plans
- Car-Sharing as the Future of Mobility Take the industry pulse on the paradigm shift for cooperative mobility and safety to discuss real time OEM mobile service strategies, which will empower the urban consumer
- Integrate Infotainment With the CE World Create the ultimate user experience by meeting consumer electronics trends to boost telematics adoption and discover how OEMs intend to share the key to their cloud-based platforms
And many more focused sessions on cutting edge topics including insurance telematics and UBI, intuitive HMI, the effects of eCall, voice control and haptics, aftermarket innovations, fleet telematics, emerging markets and autonomous mobility.
Industry Pioneers that Shared Knowledge at Munich 2013:
Over 100 industry thought leaders shared some dynamic insights into the most significant technologies and trends to affect the industry. Key speakers from 2013 include:
- Simon Euringer, Head of ConnectedDrive, BMW
- Marcus Heitmann, Lead Product Management, Volkswagen
- Steffen Neumann, App Portfolio Manager, Mercedes-Benz
- Martin Kristensson, Head of Content Acquisition, Volvo
- Marc Necker, Manager Augmented Reality, Mercedes-Benz
- Lars Möreke, Manager Mobile Services, Volkswagen Financial Services
- Pawel Stelmaszczyk, Director General of Mobility and Transport, EU Commission
- Jacques Amselem, CEO Telematics, Allianz Group
- Christian Wengerter, Project Lead Telematics, Hyundai
- Tim Leinmuller, Info & Safety Engineering Department, DENSO
- Christian Ress, Global Driver Assistance & Active Safety, Ford
- Andrea Jurkic, Coordinator Strategic Programme, Generali Group
- Candido Peterlini, Director Product Concept Infotainment, FIAT
2014 speakers to be announced soon!
Telematics Munich 2014 is the One Event that You Can’t Afford to Miss:
Telematics Munich has been the industry's number one European conference and annual meeting place for 12 years now. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision makers in the wireless automotive and mobile space. This year’s event will includes:
- 100+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed in the connected car arena
- 6 focussed tracks on Infotainment and Connectivity, Mobility & Safety, Insurance & M2M, HMI and the Cloud, Traffic & Navigation, and Emerging Markets to help you design your own unique business agenda
- 10+ interactive panel forums to help you tackle the most urgent issues across the European telematics space
Facts and Stats About Telematics Munich 2013:
- 800+ Delegates
- 40+ Exhibitor booths
- 100+ Expert Speakers
- 30+ Event Sponsors
- All major EU Automotive OEMs represented
- 94% of delegates rate speakers as good to excellent
- 95% of delegates rate networking as good to excellent
- 93% of delegates would recommend the Telematics Munich to a colleague or friend
Industry Endorsements & Testimonials from Telematics Munich 2013:
"Telematics Munich 2013 was indeed the Paris Motorshow of the telematics world."
"The show was very well organized and gave a comprehensive overview of the main trends in the main telematics market segments."
"One of the best industry shows I have been at from a industry networking perspective!"
"Telematics Update is really a great opportunity to get so many market insights and new contacts in such short time period"
If you have any questions about the conference, please get in touch on the details below.
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7599 (Global)
UStf: 1 800 814 3459 ex7599
T: +44 (0) 20 7375 7572 (Global)
UStf: 1 800 814 3459 ext 7572