The Car Plugs into the Connected World: Auto Mobility Strategies for 2020
Telematics Munich is Europe's largest conference & exhibition dedicated to the future of auto mobility. This year the top 100 connected car experts will take to the stage to share their vision of the 2020 connected car, in front of a senior level audience of 1100 execs. This is the only place where you can witness the conversations that will change the face of mobility in Europe.
First Ever C-Suite Panel
Director, Global Cockpit Electronics Technologies
Dr. Thomas M. Müller
Vice President, Electrics/ Electronics & E-Propulsion
EVP BU Commercial Vehicles & Aftermarket
The Trends Shaping The Future of The Connected Car:
Months of independently conducted research have allowed us to present you with a complete break-down of the industry's most crucial topics:
- Personalised Connectivity Prevails – Context is king as data from changing driving environments sync with personal preferences to create a UX that bridges generational gaps
- Data Investments Pay Out – Collect. Analyse. Deliver. Harness connected car data to obtain real consumer and vehicle insights & generate new revenues
- Move With The M2M Hype Curve - Align the tech of other connected industries (e.g. home automation and health) with the car to draw closer to a totally connected lifestyle
- Tech Titans Enter The Connected Car – Discuss the business model and CRM repercussions for entrenched telematics players as CE giants move into the ecosystem
- Auto Mobility Towards 2020 – Debate OEM commitments, V2X tech and smart cities today to plot the path of automated vehicle technology of tomorrow
Just Signed Up - Meet These Amazing Companies In Person:
Connected Car Thought-Leaders Take to The Stage
Over 100 industry thought leaders will share their first-hand insight into the most significant technologies and trends that are affecting the telematics industry. Below you can a selection of this year's speakers.
- Marcus Heitmann, Head of Car-Net Product Marketing, Volkswagen
- Edoardo Gianotti, Mechanical Engineer, United Nations - Transport Division
- Ralf Lamberti, Director of Telematics, Infotainment and Cabin E/E, Daimler
- Dr. Michael Ruf, Executive Vice President of Interior Division, Business Unit Commercial Vehicles and Aftermarket, Continental AG
- Simon Euringer, Head of ConnectedDrive, BMW
- Lars Möreke, Manager Mobile Services, Volkswagen Financial Services
- Alastair Cotteril, Global Lead - Automotive, Facebook
- Derek Williams, GM, Telematics Programme & Multimedia Product Planning, Toyota
- Pascal le Merle, Manager - Sales & Marketing Services, Renault
- Tim Leinmuller, Info & Safety Engineering Department, DENSO
- Detlef Kuck, Technical Expert Infotainment Strategies, Ford
- Andrea Jurkic, Coordinator Strategic Programme, Generali Group
- Candido Peterlini, Head of Product Strategy Infotainment Uconnect , FIAT - Chrysler
New for Telematics Munich 2014:
Telematics Munich has been the industry's number one European conference and annual meeting place for 12 years now. This year’s event includes:
- BRAND NEW C-SUITE SUPER-PANEL
See connectivity and mobility through the eyes of C-level execs during a 40 minute keynote panel session, designed to give you an insight into how the ‘connected car’ is viewed further up the org chart
- FOUNDATIONS OF THE CONNECTED CAR SHAKEN BY CE EARTHQUAKE - EMERGENCY SESSIONS ADDED
We've made sure this year's agenda reflects the current convergence of CE and automotive. Look at how initiatives such as mobile health, wearables and home automation systems are infiltrating the car, taking safety, wellbeing and user connected experience to the next level
- BRAND NEW CONFERENCING APP
We've made it as easy as possible to personalise your agenda and navigate your way through the 50+ exhibition booth, 6 conference tracks and 20+ hours of dedicated networking sessions.
- MORE AUTOMAKERS ON THE STAGE THAN ANY OTHER CONNECTED CAR EVENT IN EUROPE
Our speaker line-up speaks for itself. This is the only place where you can listen to presentations from, ask questions to and shakes hands with the likes of BMW, Volkswagen, Daimler, Ford, Fiat, Renault, Toyota and more (see the full list here)
- UNITED NATIONS’ ROADMAP FOR THE DRIVERLESS CAR:
The UN will give an exclusive presentation. Examine the efforts made to prepare a regulatory framework that will support the roll-out of autonomous vehicles in the not so distant future.
Take the Virtual Conference Tour
Europe's Biggest & Best Connected Car Conference:
The facts below speak for themselves
- 1100+ Delegates
- 50+ Exhibitor booths
- 100+ Expert Speakers
- 30+ Event Sponsors
- All major European Automotive OEMs represented on stage. They make up 25% of the attendees. No one else can make this claim.
- 91% of delegates rate speakers as good to excellent
- 94% of delegates rate networking as good to excellent
- 93% of delegates would recommend the Telematics Munich to a colleague or friend
The Unparalleled Networking Event:
Telematics Munich is the best-in-class event for networking that the industry has to offer. You can expect:
- 1100+ Executive Attendees: Over 25% of attendees are automakers. Plus, every person in the room is a serious stakeholder in the connected car market. You can be sure you'll meet decisions makers. No other event can touch its networking credentials
- 20+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: We factor in dedicated networking hours to ensure you have every chance to do face-to-face business with companies from across the value chain - all in 2 days. Telematics Munich is the place where the industry comes to do deals!
- Our C-level Super Panel with audience Q & A: The brand new super panel will take questions from the audience so you can see inside the boardrooms of major OEMs and Tier Ones. You will get unparalleled access to these key decision makers
See What the Industry Thinks:
Telematics Munich 2013 was indeed the Paris Motorshow of the telematics world.
The show was very well organized and gave a comprehensive overview of the main trends in the main telematics market segments.
One of the best industry shows I have been at from a industry networking perspective!
Telematics Update is really a great opportunity to get so many market insights and new contacts in such short time period
Please get in touch with us on the details below if you have any questions.
Jack and Andy
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7599 (Global)
UStf: 1 800 814 3459 ex7599