Prepare for Govt. Led Deployment of V2V & V2I Tech through Scalable Business Models to Create Value for End-Users
With the DOT announcing their first step in their vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure mandate process in 2013, now it is time to investigate the full potential of this emerging technology. Build partnerships to equip you with the knowledge and strategy to pre-empt the market shifts that will occur over the new few years.
Key Topics to be Discussed at V2V & V2I USA 2013:
Take a look at the key issues that were addressed during the 2012 event:
COMPLY WITH GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION: Get ready for the 2013 NHTSA mandate decision for light vehicles and analyze the scope of funding for the deployment of services to assess whether V2V will pave the way for V2I ROI, or vice versa to plan your strategy for 2013 and beyond
DEFINE BUSINESS MODELS WITH SMARTPHONES, SUBSIDIES AND TRAFFIC: Assess the viability of smartphone subscriptions, government subsidies (pay how you drive) and other evolving V2V business models such as one-time purchase, service bundles, and incentive-based models to maximise ROI
CAPITALIZE ON GROWTH FROM THE EUROPEAN AND EAST ASIAN MARKETS: Understand key government drivers, status of field trials and DSRC deployment models from the East Asian and European markets to better contextualize your V2X growth strategy
INVESTMENT INTEREST IN V2X TECHNOLOGY: Discuss how the corporate venture capital departments from within OEMs select key aspects such as scalability, innovation and specific tech. paradigms to help obtain capital investment
SMARTPHONES AS THE CATALYST FOR V2V & V2I: Establish how smartphones and aftermarket devices will be certified for V2X systems with traffic safety applications such as blind spot alerts to improve accuracy and reliability and create a platform for accessible deployment for all drivers
THE CASE FOR AUTOMATED AND AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES: Discuss liability and human error threats for autonomous (driver present) and automated (driverless) vehicles and take the industry pulse on this paradigm shift for safety and mobility
Confirmed Speakers for V2V & V2I USA 2013:
We invite only the most respected speakers from the active safety value chain. Here is a snapshot the leaders who will be sharing their expertise:
- Scott Belcher, President & CEO, ITS America
- John Ellis, Chief Technology Scientist, Ford Motors
- John Suh, Managing Director, Hyundai Ventures
- Donald Grimm, Global R&D Senior Researcher, General Motors
- Tigran Khatchatrian, Vehicle and Safety Electronics, Volkswagen
- Matt Smith, ITS Program Manager, Michigan DOT
- Chris Monk, Chief of Human Factors, NHTSA
- Roger Berg, VP Wireless Technologies, Denso
- Roy Goudy, Senior Principal Engineer, Nissan
- Deborah Bezzina, Senior Program Manager, UMTRI
- Rob Gee, Product Line Manager, Continental
- Vladimeros Vladimerou, Senior Engineer Integrated Systems, Toyota
Exclusive Networking Opportunities:
- 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from across the entire telematics value chain with topic targeted networking coffee breaks
- 2 months access to V2V & V2I USA online networking center: Fill your conference diary before you set foot in Detroit
- Exclusive networking party: Meet and great with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
V2V & V2I for Auto Safety 2013 is the one event you can’t afford to miss:
This is the only 'V2X' focused event for the connected vehicle market; start preparing for this market by meeting all the industry's leaders in this single forum under one roof. The show will give you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the connected vehicle and ITS market.
The 2013 event will include:
- 150+ Executive Delegates to discuss future partnership opportunities with
- 30+ expert speakers to give you the knowledge that you need to succeed
- 20+ innovative sessions to ensure all the key topics are covered
See what the industry said about the V2X 2012 event:
Take a look at some of the top-class industry endorsements and testimonials that the Telematics Update's Conference have received:
The show is a great place to get an accurate pulse on the telematics industry and to meet or keep in touch with industry leaders.
Ford Motor Company
Kudos to Telematics Update for organizing a great Telematics event! Came away better informed on many topics and met key stakeholders during the networking sessions. I was able to take immediate action on business opportunities as a result of this event.
Telematics Update's conferences provide excellent forums for networking and the sharing of industry-influencing ideas.
The show gave a great overview from the industry leaders and their varied directions.
Conference Director | Telematics Update
+44 (0)20 7375 7546 (Europe)
1 800 814 3459 ext 7546 (ROW)